Bye Everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLover

Reaction score
I'm going to be off the board for about a week, we're going to Ocean City, NJ for our vacation.

My Aunt is going to watch BlueBelle and CupCake while we're gone. I'mgoing to miss them tons! Their faces were hilarious whenI was packing up their foodfor the week. They were begginglike crazy, I of course gave in to their pleas for treats (what could Ido? I'm a softy!). After they had finished the treats BlueBelle kind ofbacked off a bit, but CupCake stood there giving me the strangest look.It was like she was trying to convince me I wanted to give her moretreats.

Talk to you guys later!

Lissa, BlueBelle, and CupCake

Greetings Lissa,

I hope you have a great and relaxing time in Ocean City. You'llsurely be missed by BlueBelle and CupCake and all of us.

Can't wait to hear the stories from your Aunt as to how they werewithout their Mom. (MyBunnyBoys babies turn into rascals for 'TheSubstitute'.) You'll have to let us know what BlueBelle and CupCake do.

Have a great time! Rest assured, your babies are in good hands, but they'll miss you too.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back