Butt sniffing

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

jrobinsonuk2

Reaction score
Hi all. I have 3 buns. 1 mum and 2 girls. I'venoticed that at times they go and sniff each others butts? Anybody knowthe reasoning behind this?

Shuu

Reaction score
Most mammals do that. Usually it's for identification. Everyone's butt has a different smell, I guess.

Kricket

Reaction score
I've noticed my female does that to my male before she mounts him :?

Kricket

Reaction score
dajeti2 wrote:
Same here, Koda does she same exact thing rightbefore she shows him who is boss.

Tina

Hello, Tina :p

Does Koda pull fur out of him while she is mounting? :?

Kricket

Reaction score
dajeti2 wrote:
I've caught her pulling his fur right before shemounts him and then I step in and break it up. She doesn't do it oftenthank goodness.

Tina

As soon as I see the fur pulling, I do step in as well. Well,my foot literally steps in. Star has been known tobite. Don't think Shorty would, but Star would.Shorty just looks at me afterwards with the MOST embarrassed look inhis eyes. He is SO owned! heeheee

dajeti2

Reaction score
Koda would never bite but boy she getsmad at just sits there glaring at me like How dare I step in betweenher and her man. Norman always looks relieved but runs over and startsgrooming her trying to make peace. Norman is so owned too so tellShorty he's not alone.

Boy the stories these two could share with each other over a bottle of vanilla water.:p

Tin