Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, you should do like a short segment of their dates, then their wedding picture and a bunch of videos of them now. It would be awesome lol.

It would be cool if you could make a wedding video! Maybe you can take all of the grooming parts out of their date videos and make a wedding video. I don't know how many grooming parts there are though.

I would do Celine Dion music. It would be magical. Ha. But shirt because I'm not searching through all those videos again lol.

Thank soooooooooska! :)

The exterminator came and did his thing and I took the bunnies on a field trip. Now they're in two x pens put together cause I'm scared their silly butts will lick the walls where they exterminated. Hahaha. They would be the ones goofy enough to do that.
Ps, Phoebe is getting freakin heavy. She feels like a bag of flour. Ha

Buster is having too many stuck together poops. I don't know if it's because he's shedding bad and because he's grooming Feebs now or what but I need to find whatever it is, papaya or whatever it is that helps with the fur

Okay, so here I am.. finally all caught up. I am so extremely happy that your buns are now together! FINALLY. :) I love it!

and a raccoon? WHAT?! Omg, that thing was so cute but I think even though they're cute and it's unique, I don't think I'd honestly be able to handle one. :|

I am so inlove w/ the pics of Buster & Phoebe together.
Your hair looks great by the way! I hate my hair, I usually just end up throwing it up because I can't figure out a good style, it's too thick and wavy and ugh! I like the idea of side bangs, but I can never get them to style correctly. it actually kind of makes me sad and annoyed, to be honest, haha.

That painting is so good, you really are talented.

It´s so funny now that Buster and Feebs are together, we haven´t had any more pics of the happy couple or any mutual grooming...pleeeaaase. And a video, I´d love to see the long engagement and the final wedding.

Sooska, just noticed your buns and your daisy mae looks exactly like my Bandy.

I couldn't handle that raccoon, she was just too wild which is good for her but not ok with us lol.
Thank you. Well, when you first get swoopy side bangs, they are in shock! So you have to blow dry it the correct way to the side, then if they are still psycho you gotta put a little clip thingy in there to hold em back. After a day or two of that they are usually ok but at first it's odd to see a little floof of hair in the upper left corner of your eye. My hair is sooo thick. It's crazy thick and if it's long it gets a little wavy, like ugly wavy. But I keep it short and make sure the hair lady thins my hair.

Thank you! Painting is fun even if it doesn't look like michaelangelo did it. Lol. Ok I will make a short video but I have a full week so I will try to get around to it when I'm not busy an when I'm not being so lazy. Gurgle...I feel so terd ish. Like a big lazy terd. I need to eat better or something.

The two lovebirds are in there doing some bunstruction on the box. I need to make them a fortress lol.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8KX9GX3
will yall help me name my business? Just rate from 1 being the best to 6 being the worst. :)

Also, how much should Phoebe be eating now? I saw a mushy poo today and I am worried shes over filling on pellets and not eating enough hay....
She is now 6 months and I will have to weigh her today but she is definitely 6 or more pounds..... and she is still eating 1/2 C of pellets, we have just a teeny bit of alfalfa pellets left so I have about three pinches for three more meals to mix with the timothy based pellets.

What did we decide she is a Cali? So thats a larger breed and she'll get like what...10 lbs? I think you wait until their like 8 or so months for cut the pellets back. But if you're seeing mushy poops or uneaten cecals, then maybe you could cut the pellets down. Are you feeding in two feedings or in one feeding? I would split it up if you're only doing one.
Ellie tucks into her pellets and eats the whole bowl at a time, every time I feed her. haha. She's a fatty.

Bio-miami says 1/8 cup of pellets per 4 lbs of rabbit. Rabbit.org says 1/4-1/2 cup per 6 lbs of rabbit. So I guess you'll have to use your own judgement for amount to feed her. Just look at her poop and it will tell you if she's getting too many pellets. I do that with Ellie. Sometimes, she gets too many and she gets soft poops and I cut her back a few pinches and then she's fine. But I have a terrible habit of not actually measuring and just eyeballing it by handfuls. hahaha. I'm too lazy to get the measuring scoop out. She usually gets about 1/2 cup a day, she's fat. But her poops look fine. LOL

I only saw two mushys and one said looked like little specs of poo, it was weird. I should have taken a picture. I feed her pellets at night and veggies in the morning. We decided she's definitely a cali. You should have seen the way she was laid out today it was hilarious. She looked like Resputia all fat and nasty and I am standing over her and she looks like a small, long watermelon.....
Here is a picture for reference. The little guy is Buster....

norbit.jpg

Bahahaha. I just laughed SO hard!

OHH It might be little pieces of cecal that she didn't eat. Since the cecals are like blackberries with the little pieces all put together. Ellie does that, she'll eat most of it but then she'll get distracted and leave like 2 of the little pieces off of it left over for me to be like "ya nasty!"

Oh gosh, yes it is a movie, it's called Norbit. It's so funny. I love Eddie Murphy and he plays as the man and the woman haha. It was on Netflix a while back too. Gotta watch it! To get the full effect and understand the Buster/Phoebe relationship haha.

I've never seen any of their cecals before. So it was strange. I pushed more hay than usual on her. I hand fed some and she would snip the pieces out of my hand and not eat them. Haha. Bunnies are funnies!

A funny picture....

image.jpg

Mean Bunnies...
i4egex.jpg

Latest posts

Back