Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again like every video, I can't watch all of it right now because some other issue in my life forces me away. But I just want to say that Phoebe is a hoss! She looks like such a solid girl, and I know I've said that before. Her shoulder blades look like boobs or a butt. Like you could put a little bra on her back and she would have back cleavage! hahaha. I laughed when I looked at her and thought about it.
I'll watch the rest of the vid later. Once my house has calmed down and hopefully I can enjoy a bottle of wine!

Edit: I totally put bottle of wine when I meant GLASS! Hahah. At least we know where my head is at! A bottle...how ridiculous. :foreheadsmack:

Last edited:
BAHAHAHAHA! I little bra for Phoebe's back! xD haahahahahhaa! too freakin funny. Yes, I agree, she's got humps, how does that song go? My hump my hump, my lovely ladys lumps!!! lol. I am going to youtube the song now hahah.
A bottle huh? heehee. It's ok! NOt ridonkulous at all

Congratulations on passing your test! I bet it's nice to have it done.

Phoebe and Buster look much more relaxed on the carpet. Buster is even laying down! That's a first for the dating.

Thank you Jenny. I was so happy when they laid down. :)
I'm proud of them. They're getting closer to husbun and bun-wife

The video should have uploaded by now so I will post that.

It´s so lovely seeing them laying down even though it´s not right next to each other. Buster looks so relaxed, can´t wait to see the video.

Ugh I can't watch the whole thing, but I did see the closeup of Phoebe's li'l feet! :) I just can't get over how cute Buster is lol.

Oh and I am in the process of making a Binky movie. You will ALL love it! I need more binkies, SOOOO if anyone would like to send me their videos of binkies I would love to feature your rabbit in my video!!! BTW, the music will be "AWESÖME!" <---that is your only hint to how cÖÖl it will be, hehehehe. I am super excited. BUt seriously, I will give you my email and you can send over the video or videos.

Katie, how long do we have to give you a binky video? I don't have one but I could probably make one sometime over the next few days. I'd love to have Ash in it. Oh and do we have to have it a specific length?

I'm going to start watching the first video of their date right now.

Last edited:
Well I need 2 minutes more of only binkies so if you send me a video I can edit it and take out everything that isn't binkying and compile a nice video! I would love to have Ash in it too! This idea just came to me and it might be my best one! LOL! Yeah, I don't have to have it right away, I have family coming over this weekend so I wont have a lot of time to do it on the weekend I suspect so I would just set the deadline for about Monday :)

HOORAY! :D

Hope you catch a video Elise!

I feel like we are stuck in a rut. I mean, everything is going ok but they're taking forever to groom one another and it turns into a stand-off or she doesn't even bother asking him anymore. So I wonder what I should try next. I am going to try having longer dates, they're at 30 minutes now so I guess I will bump them to an hour. Hopefully that may help. But I wonder if I should try another area. Maybe my room or our garage apartment?

Aww after I just wrote all that they laid within a foot of each other :) got a pic too!

Oh and suddenly Phoebe likes apple and carrot now lol.

So CUTE!!! Well, it's pretty obvious they like carpet better. Buster seemed more irritable and grumpy when they were on the concrete floor. Plus they couldn't really run and binky, which of course, is no fun :) Laying near each other is really good progress. They're getting there. I think increasing their time is a good next step.

Latest posts

Back