Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emily!!!! I can't believe you just now decided to watch Titanic! That movie was my first pg13 movie and the first movie boobs I saw! Lmao! And if you ever decide to watch it again, you will cry again, it's like old yeller except even the music makes me cry, and the ship, and dropping of the necklace, and when they make love, and when he draws her. The more I watch it the more I cry. So so so sad. They should have welded the **** ship. That's what they get for trying to cheat!!!!!!!!

Oh yes! I have seen all the Men In Black movies, I really like Will Smith he is probably my favorite black actor lol. He is funny, but he can also play serious roles, and he can sing so that's cool. I remember buying his cd and had some cassettes of him and the jazzy Jeff guy.

He is still thumping but I haven't had them date yet so it will increase probably when I go in to catch him to do that.
Yeah alcoholic parents suck. But at least she's doing better :) hooray! And she used to be skinny teeny tiny like me and now that she's off drugs and alcohol she has fluffed up some.

The Beyod the Sea movie was...not amazing but not crappy! It was pretty good.

I know I know!! I just recently found a streaming site that works so I decided I wanted to watch it. And now it's on my favorite movie list so I watched it again today lol, and yes I cried again!!! And the worst part is that it actually happened!!! Usually with sad movies I'll be like that's sad but at least it didn't really happen....

Katie, just catching up, I did laugh at Buster trying to nick your crisps, he´s a little rascal. Haven´t watched the other yet but will do. Phoebe is so lovely, every time I see the videos, I just want to touch her feet, I always think it looks like she´s got socks on and she´s so sweet. Buster, get you act together, you´ve got a great gal so just be glad about that lol.

Love the paintings, they are so vibrant, colours are fantastic....hidden talents.

I love all those films.

I love the music in Beyond the Sea and Kevin Spacey is so good, he´s a great singer and dancer as well.

Titanic is a classic now, I always cry at some point in that film and I´m not a great fan of dicaprio.

Men in Black is great. I agree with Katie, he´s probably one of my favourite actors and I love him singing as well, I love Getting jiggy with it, it always makes me start dancing.

Little lop lover- thank you!

Emily-I agree that it being real makes it even more sad. I mean, there was a Jack and Rose but I am sure that there were people going to America for new beginnings, escaping an old life of hell for an amazing life in USA. But they got their dreams shot down.

Chris-I love Phoebe's feetsies too. Hen I pick her up I like to feel them because they're really smooth and never really dirty ya know?
Buster bit me again, I picked him up and was holding him on the couch and he not my arm, no blood but it swelled up some! Little freaking terd!!!!
Haha get jiggy with it! Love that one! Oh and Kevin spacey surprised me with his singing and dancing talent! :D
Glad u love my painting, I hope to make it a hobby of mine one day :)

No date tonight, sorry!!!

I love bunny feet lol they just fascinate me so much, and bunny ears especially big ones because I have such little bunnies.

Katie, I just love the way she´s marked...it does so suit her and she is so sweet natured too.

I always wished I could paint. I used to be quite good when I was little but I haven´t tried as I´ve got older but I love seeing pictures that people have done themselves, I just think it´s so nice when you go to someone's house and like a painting and they´ve actually done it themselves. I have two oil paintings which my nephew did when he was about 12. One is of my little dog who passed away nearly 8 years ago and another is of my sister's cat who left us about 2 years ago. They are just so good and Í love looking at them every day and remembering those two little souls who´ve now gone.

Katie, Miss you!! Glad to see the first video, they did really well, it made me happy. I was sad with Buster in the second video, poor pheeeeb!! Tell him to behave himself, because I said so!

Your paintings were BEAUTIFUL, I'd pay for yours!! Send it over, I want it!
Oh and did I say I love Rosco, too? Such a cutie. I actually have caught Gus eating his own poop a couple of times!
;P

I always wonder who thinks of these things, it´s so clever. I do love penguins, they are so funny, I was watching Happy Feet last week and that film does make me smile.

Chris, I love when kids get all artsy! I would love to see the art sometime!

Danielle, I cant send it I love it :( I will have to paint a Tuck n Gus one day! I love the Titanic penguins!!!! BAHAHA!

Happy feet is such a cute movie and I have a lot of respect for penguins. They do lots and lots.

This weekend went great, Rosco did good and I did pretty well if I do say so myself! I am glad it over but I will miss going to the workshops and being around people whom I have so much in common with! BUt....I got my results back today annnnnnnd.................WAIT FOR IT............................
I passed!!!! I am a Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner!!! WOOOOHOOOO!~!~!~!:thankyou::party0002::elvis2::wiggle:weee::yahoo::pinkelepht:
"Don't ya know it makes me wanna shout?!
Kick my heels up and SHout!
Throw my hands up and SHout!
Throw my head back and Shout!
Woooahhhh ohhh ohhh oh!"

ALso, tonight we had a date and they were acting scared of each other! :/ odd I know.... so I brought in my clicker and some honey nut cheerios and got Buster a little more happy and relaxed and then Phoebe calmed down and stayed in the box munching mostly, then she got out, looked around and checked out the dog bed, then flopped on the concrete lol. The video is uploading now. No binkies at all this time. Maybe tomorrow I will take them back upstairs. They love it up there. :)

YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!
:yes::dancingorig::party:
Thats really great! Do you get to charge people for dog training now? Are you going to open your own dog training place? There are so many options I guess! haha.

Were the buns really scared or were they just ignoring each other? I guess I'll wait to see the video! Duh. haha.

Way to go Katie, I am so pleased for you. Hope you can put it to really good use and good ol Rosco, he´s such a trouper.

Now I want to see the video of Buster and Phoebe.

I will take a photo of my masterpieces, I just love them lol.

[ame]http://youtu.be/_fTlYeKU5sM[/ame]
Here it is!

THANK YOU! *takes a bow* I can charge people for training now yes, I want to open my own business one day. Right now I have no experience with that kind of business management aspect. There are a lot of options, but in my area, there are no other clicker trainers except the girl who lives in the town over that I went to school with and shes busy a lot and I don't think she wants to be bothered by me. One time she invited me over and we took our dogs on a hike through the woods and she said Oh yeah We gotta do this again sometime! And I kept reminding her and she never invited me to go again. Or invited me over at all. :( I am a loser! gah! I am sad. And there aren't any dog training businesses around here, just petco and petsmart and they use different techniques, some use the clicker, some use the clicker combined with negative reinforcement. I just don't want to work for a big company that doesn't take a stand and make sure that they all use the correct way.

Anyway, I was watching family guy in the video so I apologize. hehe.
Also, I got the rabbits some dill, rosemary, and turnip greens which they haven't had in a while.....They refuse to eat the turnip greens which are one of Buster's favorites, and they nibbled on the rosemary and I think they ended up eating the dill.

Latest posts

Back