Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Katie, yes mother´s day in England is in March and in Spain it was two weeks ago. Same with father´s day, in Spain it´s in March and in England, it´s in June.

Mine sometimes thump for no reason and Houdini is grump sometimes when I put his food in, I have to be careful cos he´s quick and sometimes he´ll nip if he´s not happy. But Buster biting you in the butt is quite funny, sorry but it is.

Katie, yes mother´s day in England is in March and in Spain it was two weeks ago. Same with father´s day, in Spain it´s in March and in England, it´s in June.

Mine sometimes thump for no reason and Houdini is grump sometimes when I put his food in, I have to be careful cos he´s quick and sometimes he´ll nip if he´s not happy. But Buster biting you in the butt is quite funny, sorry but it is.:bunnybutt:

Lol Pipsqueak. Yeah it sure is long. And it's so hard to keep track of everybody's! :(

It is a little funny that he bit my butt...but he usually doesn't bite so it was soooo unexpected!!! Lol!

Oh and I bought some basil and spinach today ad I planted them! I'm excited!

This latest date seemed like it went pretty well. there wasn't really much agression and at the end it looked like Buster started grooming Phoebe a bit. At 06:22 it looked like they kissed. :)

Haha, the little snot, I thought he was going to maybe lay down next to her, and he goes and nips her! He got a little quiet at the end there, but it sure looked like he gave her a couple licks, I think it was at 24:13, right after he nips her and you zoom in. Phoebe sure is a happy sweet little girl :) I'm sure you're glad to have her with you.

I thought they looked like they were kissing too!
I think they are getting better

[ame]http://youtu.be/SZq2tNvHLLk[/ame]
Read the message about the video, it says the highlights which are very important because he bites the crap out of her and takes out a tuft of fur!!!! Then does it again! Then they stand off again!

I think this is the first time that I've seen Buster put his head down to ask to be groomed. Which is probably why he nipped her and pulled some fur, cause she didn't groom him. You're to the tricky part now, the grooming standoff. Who will give in first and groom the other bun. I think Buster may be a little annoyed too, that she still hasn't licked him, when he has given her a few licks. And a little downturn is to be expected moving to a new area. So, I think it still went pretty well. No fighting, and just a little nipping.

Awww dang it. I knew I couldn't get away that easy lol. They just *have* to make it harder. Lol. Yeah I kinda figured that upgrading to a new room might set something off. Well, I won't have a date today but I will have one tomorrow and hopefully if everything goes right, on Friday morning before I leave. I sure am going to miss them this weekend.

Pipsqueak, maybe they're mad at us? :(

Wow beautiful paintings! Yeah I don't know what's up with Livvy, she's just all of a sudden become really standoffish, maybe she's getting hormonal or something...

Wow, those paintings were great!

I loved the picture of Phoebe she is so pretty! :)

I haven't watched the date yet, I'll watch it as soon as I get the time. Probably after I watch a movie that I'm going to play pretty soon.

For watch the whole thing it gets boring lol. Cause they're in a new place so not lots of activity. Mostly just Phoebe eating and then there's the 3 scary parts. :|

Yay glad y'all like our art! It's definitely a fun place to go! My mom is an alcoholic and has been sober for about 2 years so we didnt drink but the other ladies did lol. So it was still really fun and I got a frequent painters card, the tenth class I pay for a get another one for free.

What movie you gonna watch Elise? I hope to watch one tonight, Beyond the Sea with Kevin Spacey as Bobby Darin. We will see if it's any good I guess.
Oh and omg, I wanted to see if Rosco would eat rabbit poop. Cause he's sitting here while I'm cleaning their area so I push a poop through the gate and he smells it and I take it back and laugh...then I give it to him again and he gently takes it from me and chews it and eats it! Lmfao! It was so funny. I forgot that dogs will eat anything I guess.

And lastly, I noticed something new. Phoebe has these cute little points as we all know. Well the one on her mouth area is changing color :0 I made a collage showing how dark it was before to how light the sides are turning!

image.jpg

Huh that's funny about Phoebe. I just finished watching Titanic WHICH WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE lol I cried very hard.

Its getting late so I'll probably watch the date video tomorrow. I'll probably stay on for maybe 10-15 minutes longer an than go to bed.

I just finished watching it. Its a movie called Men In Black. I'm not sure if you've heard of it, but its a really good movie. There are 3 of them all three are great. I think they may even make a fourth I hope they do. If you haven't seen it you should, maybe you can download a trailer of it and see what you think. Not all people will like this movie (obviously) but its my kind of movie, and who knows maybe you'll like it too. I havent heard of Beyond the Sea. Maybe I'll look it up and see what its about.

Haha, that's funny about Rosco, yes dogs will eat anything. But that's funny that he ate the rabbit poop, lol. :)

That's funny about Phoebe. I was reading about himis and their dark spots get lighter apparently its a common thing. I was reading it has something to do with the temperature but I don't really know much about the matter.

I haven't watched the videos yet because my hub has been home for 2 days and I haven't been able to watch them. So when AJ goes down for a nap, I'll watch both of them.

Phoebe's points ARE getting lighter! I think Elise may be right about the weather, it might not be with Cali's but with Himi's. The colder they are the darker the points and the warmer it is, the lighter their points get. But it could be with Cali's too, I'm just not totally sure. I think its the same with Siamese cats.

Your paintings look great! So talented! I know what its like with alcoholic parents, I went through that up until a few years ago, with my mom. Its hard to deal with. And my dad isn't much better. It sucks to be the normal one out of the bunch! LOL

Emily, did you just watch Titanic?! I went to see it in theater! haha. I haven't seen it in years, but its a good movie.
Elise, I LOVE Men In Black. Thats one of my husbands favorite movies! I wonder if they have it in a box set yet? That would be a good fathers day gift for him. Hahaha. There's my shopping list for fathers day!

Is Buster still thumping? Ellie stopped, but now she's started to act crazy again. So I guess my week of good bun was short lived and now it will go into 3 weeks of crazy bun!

Latest posts

Back