Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well this is my first blog, I'm Buster. I am nine months old! I am neutered grrrr, what a horrid day! But my mama likes me better that way. I was raised in the country outside and had lived in a wire cage with my brothers and sisters that didnt get sold. Everybody peed on me and got my beautiful white coat yellow, it was ugly and stained and then it got matted up, it hurt to walk, it would pull my skin and it was bad. The man who took care of me had several children, I hated them! They were loud and always wanted to play by my cage! Finally when I was almost six months old the guy grabbed me up by my scruff and took me to town where I met the wonderful Katie, well, I didn't think anyone was wonderful then. Still think humans are too loud and goofy for my taste but this Katie, she does seen to love me very much and feed me and takes the BEST care of me! :B hehe. Well, she took me home and washed and cleaned me up, I was so tired of being filthy that I didn't mind the bath! It was quite nice actually! Then she gave me a haircut which took an hour! Whew! I was scared after she put me in my new cage though. I was all alone and in a totally new place.
But now, I'm finally getting along with Katie and she lets me run around, but since I have always been in a safe place, it's hard to be brave and curious when I have never known how to venture out. Today I ventured to the edge of my room, the dining room, and stepped onto...THE THRESHOLD OF THE NEXT ROOM! YEAH! I ate my carrot turned and ran back to my cage and jumped in! That's enough exploring for today! The other day I came close to death! My Katie left me outside in my cage while she ran to the store, her mate Leo, was supposed to be outside with me or bring me inside, well he left for a minute and then this horrible evil thing..."neighbor dog" came over to smell me and of course I scurried!!!! But that made him want to eat me apparently! Oh it was so scary! He was standing over my cage drooling into it! I was in my hidey box but still! It was terrible! Thankfully my fur brother Rosco alerted Leo and he ran out and scared the dog away! He told me that the next time he sees that dog he will shoot it in its butt! (Apparently he has made him mad before!) now you would think that this tragedy would scar me for life right? Well, no, looking death in the eyes made me stronger and now I am braver! Rosco walked by me today while I was out, and usually I would run but I just stood there...and he walked away! Isn't that great? Now I am listening to Leo yell at Black Ops game, sometimes I think he is loopy hehe. Talk to you soon. In the meantime, enjoy pictures of ME!
The first one is me and my siblings
Second is after my bath and haircut
And the third and fourth are my most current photos! :rabbithop:

What a gorgeous little chappie, he's got such a lovely face that just makes you want to kiss him all over. He's got such a lovely fur coat now, he's obviously a very lucky bunny to have such a wonderful mummy.

What a scare with the dog but glad it was just that.

His little face reminds me of my little Bandy, sometimes, they have sort of a goofy look but they're such lovable little things and so soft and furry, you just want to cuddle them.

Have you just got Buster now Katie and have you any thoughts of getting him a little companion ??

Look forward to seeing lots more of Buster, I just love that name.:welcome1

Thank you everyone. Yes Buster is my first rabbit and only rabbit, I do wish I could get him a little companion but the fiancé says NOOO so I have to persuade him over time :) lol yeah they do make some odd faces my fiancé thinks he needs a new hairdo lol. I'm like no that IS his hairdo! I have always like that name Buster and he is starting to figure out that is his name.
I think he would love Nala too I been reading your blog trying to catch up. Oh and the lion king is my absolute favorite Disney movie hehe :)

Buster here! I just had an adventure in THE KITCHEN WOW! I finally got over the threshold and past the scary noisy black thing where they keep my vegetables cold! I had some motivation though, some yummy carrots, they were so yummy I didn't even mind when Rosco decided to come in and watch me! I eventually made it halfway in the kitchen! Too scared to go any farther so I had to run back to my cage to take a big poo! Enjoy pictures that Katie took!

image.jpg

it looks like his mouth is open a little bit in that first pic... very cute "surprised" face! man, is he gorgeous!

Yeah I really love that first one haha, it's cute! And thank you! He tries hehe, he grooms himself often.
Seems like he would rather go in the kitchen because its not as slippery, I was just telling him how I used to bust my butt when coming down from the stairs on the pergo floor when my mom would wax the floors. I watch him run and slide too and I wonder if he would chew the carpet or not, kinda scared to find out. :/ once he gets to the rug by the kitchen sink we will find out though lol!

Thank you!!! I tried and it would not let me do it. I am on my iPhone that may be why but I tried more than once and only one comes up so o well :/

He is such a lovely little chappie. He looks a bit like " ummmm where am I" in the first photo but I'm sure he'll get used to it. Mine are rug chewers so I could never have them in a carpeted area, it wouldn't last two minutes.I could hear them last night digging up the rug in their enclosure but this morning, it actually doesn't look too bad. I had to put some rugs on my floor as its marble so quite slippy, I bought these rubber back ones which don't move when they land on them.

I so love his name and he really suits it.

Hi everyone, Buster here. :( my mom
Is going to Guadalajara Mexico until Saturday! I'm scared someone will kidnap her and my caregiver will screw up! Ahh! So I can't log in until then. Also, I decided I love her chukka boots, they're yummy! I like to chase them trip her and bite them!!!! Muahahahahahaha! Catch you later

Latest posts

Back