Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

Ilovemyrabbit

Elise - Introductions & Blogs Moderator
Reaction score
I did take Ash outside last night but my brothers went outside and started making lots of noise so I decided not to tape because that wouldn't sound nice on the binky video. I'm going to try again tonight.

I loved the new picture! They are so cute! Yes, increasing the time sounds good.

Pipsqueak

Emily
Reaction score
I seriously can't wait to see the binky video. :) Now I want to make a periscoping bunny video lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And the song could be "WHO's That Lady?!" lol. Oh like, "I always feel like, somebodys watchin meeeee!"

Don't worry about background noise I can edit that out as well! :D

Yay ok longer dates from now on.

Reaction score
Also, Phoebe is turning 6 months at the end of July, when does everybody start mixing adult food with baby food? Cause I know you gotta mix slowly...

Reaction score
I don't blame you Emily, theres so much of it to watch, when I film it...it makes me really sleepy and I have to lay down and take a little nappy nap...

I need a nappy nap right now *yawn*

Chrisdoc

Chris
Reaction score
Katie, love the videos and that last pic, he´s such a poser.

I just wish he´d groom her. In the last one, they were doing so well, nose to nose and then he spoils it all be nipping. I still think that they are going to make it, he´s just being a little bit stubborn. She is so gentle, come on Buster, just give in.

Pipsqueak

Emily
Reaction score
The reason I usually skim is because I somehow always log on at a bad time lol, like we'll be having dinner in 5 minutes and I'll log on here and I only get in a little bit. Love that pic he's so photogenic! Lol I'm with you Chris I'm just like: GOSH DANG IT BUSTER JUST GROOM HER!!!

Ilovemyrabbit

Elise - Introductions & Blogs Moderator
Reaction score
Katie, I have two videos of Ash binkying. I'm not sure which one is better so maybe I can send both of them to you and you decide what to do. How do I send them to you?

I'm going to watch the date video now.

Reaction score
Thank you Chris! Yes, he is a poser when he wanta to be. I am getting to fed up with him being a grump, thumping, and not grooming her. Makes me so mad that they're already on their 14th date and still nobody has gave in... I am planning on dating them today....hopefully, and I guess I will try to put something tasty on her forehead again and maybe she will at least FEEL like he is grooming her.

Elise, I PMed you my email and you should send both I think. YAY! I can't wait to get my video finished!!!

Chrisdoc

Chris
Reaction score
Katie have just seen your bit about collecting binkies...what a shame, I have taken some good ones in the last few days but just haven´t downloaded them yet.

Reaction score
Yeah Chris! If you want go ahead and download them and send them my way, I will send you my email if you wanna.

If anybody is reading this, remember to send the video from your computer, not from youtube or photobucket because I cant edit the video from there :(

Latest posts