Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't watch the whole video because we're about to go to the store, but great touch with the music. haha. Maybe it will help put them in the bonding mood!

Why do men miss the obvious...it was just so funny how he just wouldn´t eat off her head....and I just laughed at her sitting there patiently...oh my poor little lassie. I hope he gets there in the end and just gives her a sign of affection. Having said that, there is no aggression and they do accept each other really well. They just have to sort out now who will groom who and I think that Buster will in the end...I can´t wait :bunnyheart

Well this date was not as good. We decided to move to the small xpen, I put it upstairs and that freakin Buster went back to Nippin'!!!!! So I cussed at him and stuff. And i remember reading that whenever you change to a new place that theyll take a few steps back so i was prepared but i was hoping he wouldnt be such an a$$!!!!! The video should be posted by 6 or so I will try to post it ASAP. I'm headed up to east Texas to my grandmaws house, I will take pics for y'all. They have horses and goats and dogs and a butt load of cats. I will try and check in tonight as well. :)

Oh, that´s a shame, will wait to see the video and can then see it. Sounds like she has a little farm...love loads of animals.

Oh and I apologize in advance for my commentary and bad camera skills and how I filmed one minute of nonsense at the end lol.
Yes! They are all beautiful too!

I like buttloads of cats.. I am a crazy cat lady after all ;) Can't wait for pics! And videeeeo of the date! I'm sorry he went back to nipping but atleast you know that should stop!!!

null_zps6de86544.jpg

I totally have you & her beat! My Kittens are cuteerrrr hehe!! These are my 6 foster babies!! Aren't they so cute?? :) Three weeks old.. four weeks on thursday!! ugh, growing so fast! It's insane!

Apparently there's more kittens lol. Well these guys are four weeks old already and there's 5 of them! And they're so clever. How do you keep them in one location while you're gone?

Mine are in a separate room upstairs, they stick right by Mom.. I am thinking in a week or so is when I'll be seeing them romp around the room on their own with a little more independence. I can't wait, I feel like that's when all the fun is going to start.. gosh it's gunna be so hard saying bye to them when they're adopted! I enjoy them so much!

Yeah these babies are in a reeeeeeally large cardboard box and they mostly stay there but they're learning how to climb out. Grandmaws says "Katie u and me need to figure out how to keep these babies in while I go to work 3 days a week"
Oh and we were heading up here and Leo says stop at this Texaco station. So I stop n he runs in and I'm sitting there singing to the radio n I see this sweet female dog, tan sandy color, real pretty, looked a lot like Rosco. And I just watched her and she was just looking for food and she couldn't find none and she laid down and she didnt have no collar and she was real thin. And when Leo came out she perked up and stared at him like "ooo maybe u have food for me? Maybe u take me home I be you doggy?....aww no? Oh ok :( " and I started to cry like a weenie. Lol. Then Leo laughed at me bc my face "looked like a grandmas" lol!!! I was like dont make fun of me it's really sad!!!!!! He's like, you want to take that dog home? Lol. I was like yeah I wish :'/ and kept driving. It was really sad.

[ame]http://youtu.be/XfbPw0UzVYg[/ame]

Danielle, yeah I wish but I'm not allowed any more animals :(
Anyway, here's the 4th video
Happy Monday everyone!

Aww, he totally was being a little pooper! In the beginning I thought they were doing really well. What a butthead, can't wait to hear about the next bunny date and how it went.. hopefully it'll improve, also great job ending on a positive note! :) Phoebe looks SOOO soft. I wanna cuddle her! and smoosh her xoxo

I'm not going to weigh in on this date because I have no idea what it means. haha.
BUT I am going to talk about your commentary. LMAO I laughed so hard. When you did cuss at Buster, it was through your teeth in what my husband calls the "devil woman voice." I talk to all my animals like that, with the through the teeth from the gut voice and he always laughs at me because its usually when I'm telling one of my cats to STFU. hahaha.
And what were you listening to? I used to listen to a lot of spanish music. haha. When I worked at a restaurant the cooks were all mexican and on Friday nights when we were cleaning up, they would turn the spanish station up and all us waitresses would dance with the cooks, it was so funny. Like every Friday night.

She's soooo smooshable I love her she is IS extremely soft and really clean except for her forehead now! :p

Hahahaha devil woman's voice!!!! I always talk to them like that!

I played Amor Prohibido by Selena & Samo, El Amor Que Perdimos by Prince Royce, and Fotos y Recuerdos by Selena. I wanted to play that Un Beso song by Aventura but I couldn't find it! It's such a perfect song because its about how he is attracted to her kiss=beso. Really good song!

Latest posts

Back