Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2ardvq

Here's my Tucker again, look at that face...

Hey, Hey, We're The Monkees!

And people say we Monkey around,

but we're too busy binkin'

to let anybody down.

We're just tryin be friendly,

Come and watch us chill and play!!!

We're The Young Generation,

and We've got Timothy Haaaay!!!

Dear Monkees,

I'm your Biggest Fan!

Love,
-Carolyn

CAROLYN!

I'm LMBO! :DThat's great! I know what i'll do...

I'll get a sign for the door, 'MONKEYS ROOM, ENTER AT OWN RISK!!!' and then i'll get you to record the song for me, and i'll play it on that part of my zoo tour! LOL!:)

Jenniblu- i'm so sure you'd return a handsome monkey such as my Tuckerpants...:p

bbw/lanna- you know that he's ripped that chube up and pulls on it... He just adores that thing, i'm afraid to replace it...:?

RS- He needed a new chube a week after he got here! LMBO!:DHe grows soooo fast I can't keep up with him! He has more than doubled the size of poor little Buster boy!

It's so funny, today I had some of my friends kids here. They all felt so 'sorry' for Tucker! You know I never thought of that before!:shock:I just assumed he never knew any other way...but they all kept saying "oh look at POOR Tucker" POOR TUCKER! WHAT ABOUT ME! LMBO!:DI gotta feed that monkey, clean up after him, and try to give him meds, which by the way is our last night! YAY!;)Poor Tucker, give me a break! That little monkey is ANYTHING but poor!

LOL!

Lyndsy and 'the monkeys'

OH Look at the Precious Monkeys.Lyndsy what do you do to them. They get cuter and cuter every time I see them.Look at those faces, there are Angels.

My son had the same reaction to Tucker as the children you had over last night. He said mean momma. But he has seen all the pictures of the monkeys and now it's just AWWWW How Cute? They are so precious.I am so glad the have you their Monkey Momma:p.

They look so cute sleeping together. You take the most awesome pictures. You wonder why I can't get enough pictures of the monkeys.;)Look at the sweet faces.

You go hug them babies and kiss 'em and hug 'em and kiss em' well you get the idea.

Tina

lyndsy wrote:
CAROLYN!

I'm LMBO! :DThat's great! I know what i'll do...

I'll get a sign for the door, 'MONKEYS ROOM, ENTER AT OWN RISK!!!' and then i'll get you to record the song for me, and i'll play it on that part of my zoo tour! LOL!:)

We're not right, you realize. And the fact that we feed off of each other makes it even scarier. :shock:

-Carolyn

Nothin'!:(

Well, I booked Buster and Tuckers neuter today! They go in on April 15, together!

So am I nutz or what? The vet suggested bringing them in together because they are in total love with each other, and she was afraid that if I did one at a time, I might break the bond they have! So they go in that morning, at 8:15am and come home, around dinner time.

I know I know, I'm a crazy person for doing them both together...

Lyndsy and 'the monkeys':)

Latest posts

Back