Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You set Buster up didn't you?Uh-huh. I bet you smeared some crasins on the wallpaper ...Buster is too sweet and innocent to do such a thing by himself.:p

LOL He is still cute even though he is getting his daily "fiber."

Hey Lyndsy, I *er I mean* we need our daily Monkey briefing. What have the Monkeys been up too? This picture Monster (LMBO by the way) needs another helping of Tucker & Buster cuteness for the day.

How is Tucker doing with his medicine? I've been thinking about him and his brother monkey today. If you can catch the monkeys, kiss those adorable little faces for me ok?

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Hey Lyndsy, I *er I mean* we need our daily Monkey briefing. What have the Monkeys been up too? This picture Monster (LMBO by the way) needs another helping of Tucker & Buster cuteness for the day.

How is Tucker doing with his medicine? I've been thinking about him and his brother monkey today. If you can catch the monkeys, kiss those adorable little faces for me ok?

Tina
I agree! What have Buster and Tucker been up to today? Acting like perfect little angels...I'm sure?! ;)

Jenn

Top o' the mornin' to yah!

HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY!

ANGELS HA! MONKEYS YOU MEAN?????

Well Tucker is still taking his meds, of course NOT without a fight...:XI'm COVERED in scratches! Oh and biting, we started that too! Teenagers UGH!:?His nose has stopped being wet, but his eyes are still red... I noticed however that the are red after spending a long period of time in his cage...:?So it got me thinking, maybe he has an allergy? I was using 'carefresh' but found it had alot of dust init.:(

I went to paws n claws today and bought a trial size bag of 'mountainfresh' pet litter... It says its 100% natural wood fiber... I was also thinking corn cob litter... :?I'll have to find that post about litter, on here, and see what's what!

I also bought them a stuffie made for rabbits... It's shaped like a triangle and full of different colours. Well they BOTH mounted it right after I put it in their cage.:shock: Tucker also THUMPED his foot at Buster because he wouldn't share it! :shock:LITTLE MONKEYS!So needless to say I think they LOVE it! LMBO:DI think i'll have to buy another one...

They also got a new bag of food, and a new litter box, but this one I fill up with shredded news paper, for them to dig and play in! Thank goodness they aren't white! They rolled around in the news print for an hour! MONKEYS!

They're still tearing down the house... Yesterday the monkeys bit into the wall and took out a piece of the wall!:shock:Strong little monkeys aren't they???? My husband was NOT impressed! :D LMBO!They give that man a run for his money... LMBO!:pOH! I almost forgot, they both peed right on my foot last night, one on one foot,the other on the other foot! It was funny! I guess I now belong to them!

We are having quite the snow storm today! YIKES! There's probably about 3-4" already and it just started about 20 mins. ago!:shock:Hopefully it stops soon! I want summer, so I can garden... I plant a 'dog friendly' garden EVERY spring. My dog LOVES to eat my flowers, so this way when he does, I don't have to worry about him getting sick! The monkeys on the other hand, my neighbours use pesticide on the lawn, and so i'm afraid to let them out this summer, they EAT EVERYTHING! :?We'll see...

So that's it for now, i'll take some pics later. The monkeys are sleeping right now! Oh the life! LMBO!:D

Aww, babies are having so much fun. I love your stories of A Day in the Life.

As for litter, you should check to see if you can get WoodyPet near you. It sells for anywhere from $4.99 to $5.25 or so for a 20or 30 lb. bag and it's great stuff. There's a post in hereabout it. I'll bring it up for you.

I can't wait for Spring either. It's supposed to snow tomorrow or the next day here. Ugh! At least we're almost done with winter rather than being in the beginning of it.

How sweet it is of you to plant a dog garden. :)

And a Fine and Happy Saint Patty's Day to you too, Lyndsy.

-Carolyn

-Carolyn

I'm glad to hear all is well in Monkey Land lol.

Poor Tucker, his poor little eyes, at least mom is on top of it.

I love hearing about their day I really do. Oh and when I read how they peed on your feet, I'm sorry Lyndsy, I couldn't stop laughing.It is so sweet they marked you but I'm guessing you wish they had just chin marked you huh? lol.

Thank you for letting us know how they are doing. I just love those to boys of yours. When you catch them give them some extra love from me.

Tina

ps when do we get new pics?;)

LMBO!:D

I'll try to get some later tonight! We've been REALLY busy here! Lots of orders coming in right now it's our busy time! So that's why i've just been peeking in now and again! URGH!:?

I'll try to getsome with their new stuffie I got them, that's a show and a half, right there! LMBO!

Lyndsy

HA HA HA!:p

Not going to happen my friends... As much as those silly monkeys drive me bananas (all pun intended)I could NEVER part with them... LMBO!

Let me tell you, these little monkeys, are eating me out of house and home! They have had three, yes that's 3 bowls of food today, and working on number 4!:shock:Wholey Moley! And hay... My goodness, I fill that hay rack up a million times in one day! And it's ALWAYS empty!

CRAZY MONKEYS!

:)

The Monkeys are growing boys. Wow, their fourth bowl they really are growing boys. Before you know it you won't be able to lift them off the floor lol.

They truly are precious Lyndsy. I know how much you adore them. I just think they are Terrific and you are such a good Monkey Mom. I love the Monkeys.

Tina

pssst...any new Monkey pictures.

contest22.jpg

I JUST LOVE THAT PICTURE!

Carolyn that picture is just the sweetest! It looks just like them... LMBO!:DMaybe i'll print it off and put that on the door for now.

And yes they are indeed GROWING BOYS! They will play for, oh,ten minutes and then run in their 'monkey loft' to grab a quick, twenty minute bite to eat...LOL!

They also LOVE towels... The don't eat them, but my goodness,they chin it, roll in it, pull it, dig it, crawl under it, just about ANYTHING goes with a towel... but if my poor Daytona goes near the towel, he gets head butt! So they definitely could care less about size!:)

And they also circle Daytonawhile he lays dizzily on the floor... They tire that poor puppy out! LMBO! It's great I don't have to!

As for pics, that will be my Friday night job! I will post some more tonight, I promise Tina!!!! AKA Picture Monster.:p

For now,

Lyndsy and 'the monkeys'

That monkey picture cracks me up!

What a hard job, keeping up with two growingmonkeys...

Raspberry

2arbx1

This is Mr.Tuckerpants... AKA one of 'the monkeys' lounging in his (too small) chube!

My husband and I laugh when we see him do this, he looks like me, while we're doing our magic shows... LMBO!

:D

Latest posts

Back