Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lyndsy wrote:
Oh that's sad:(

I'm still wishful thinking though!

but I will take all the pics I can get now!

The usual age a rabbit gets fixed is between 4-6 mos. correct?

If they are still getting along at that point, fingers crossed,do you think I should get them neutered together? at the same time I mean? As to not have to worry about separating them?

Yes, that's the usual ages. Some vets like to wait for 5 months.

As to getting them done together, it's a personal call. Some folks want the whole thing over with and to have their rabbits deal with it side-by-side in the cages at the vets. Other folks like to do it separately so that they can put their full attention on the recovering little one.

Do you have a good rabbit vet? I created a list of questions to ask to 'interview' your rabbit's doctor. I'll bump it up for you in case you haven't seen it.

Look at Tucker-Bucker all relaxed and comfortable! Boy they Do have The Life and they sure know how to enjoy it!

-Carolyn

Yes my vet is a rabbit savvy vet! She is listed all over the Canadian Rabbit vet lists! YAY! :)I'll have to give her a call, she knew we were getting the boys. I'll have to let her know they are here!

She knows ALL kinds of things that one! Very personable, very affectionate, caring, loving, and straight to the point! We love her like family! LOL She sends Daytona and Katannah b-day cards, and Christmas cards! It's soooo cute!

As for Mr. Tucker Pants, yes, after eating this is what we do for about half an hour, then we terrorize our brother Daytona, who sits and whines until the monkeys can come out to play. I've NEVERknownDaytona to be like this. It truly is amazing. And they sense or 'just know' what each others thinking... It truly is a beautiful thing when different species(sp?) get along so well isn't it?:)

22mj3m

Look what I found!

This is Buster and Tucker the day they were born! How cute are they?

I love those pics of them sleeping too!

They base their whole playtime around that vent... LMBO :DOne gets bumped off and the other jumps on. It goes on for hours!

Today I let them out for 2 hrs at once, and my goodness was it hilarious! They were just in and out of the cage, up and down the levels, taking their toys in and out. That's where I got the sleepy pics from, they pooped each other right out! (Literally pooped each other out):)

Awww!! Sounds like they had a great day! :D

I was wondering if you have any pictures of Buster and Tucker's cage? It sounds really cool!

I'm not sure if you've posted any before...;)

Jenn

Oh, Lyndsy, look at those Sweet Babies!Good Lord, they get cuter and cuter. I'm so glad you're getting pictures of them together.

They sure adjusted very quickly to you and your house, didn't they? It sounds as if they couldn't be having more fun, and it looks as if they are so content and happy that they have not a need or want in the world. Love the toys you have for them. I have to get some of those things for my little ones. The Easter Bunny does favor them at Easter Time, so it'll be interesting to see what they get in their baskets.

They're absolutely adorable, Lyndsy. The pictures you're taking take my breath away. Are you using a digital? The quality is great, but you definitely have the touch when it comes to capturing them in a photo just right. Can't tell you how much I love checking out this thread. You bring such sunshine and smiles into my day.

Thank you so much for sharing Buster and Tucker with us. It was really cute when you said, "Sweet Dreams my monkeys." It must make the breeder feel so good when she sees how they're living,knowing that she'smissing them too.

-Carolyn

Wow! :shock:

That's a beautiful cage!

Lucky monkeys!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back