Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tucker was just like that, Lyndsy. At 5 in the morning, causing a rukus.

At first I was getting up and checking on him; then I wised up. I would ignore his pleas and his temper tantrums and lay still in my bed and pretend not to hear him at all. Eventually, the little bugger realized that all of his fuss and trouble got him nothing but tired, so he learned to settle down and just wait until I got up.

As hard as it is, ignore the "alarm clocks" and just let them have at it. If you get up, they will then learn that their little tactics are working. DON'T DO IT!

It's A Game, I tell ya!

A GAME!!!

-Carolyn

Lyndsy, the boys are so precious. And Daytona is such a good big brother.

Carolyn said beware, it's a game. Listen to her lol

Apollo found he could play me. The 4th of July I spent 4 hours as a Tina*sicle because Apollo had me believing he was scared of fireworks. Right ;) It was the air conditioner going full blast.

Be strong. Good Luck, I was not strong and am paying the price lol.

Tina

What beautiful boys you have!!! They are just absolutely precious and adorable! I love them both so much....

I am sure that they must be two doted-upon babies, that get plenty of love and attention from their lucky mommy! Give them big bunny kisses from me, and tell them how gorgeous i think they both are!

Annie

Well i'll have you know, I think i've found a solution to the problem... (keeping fingers, toes, and eyes crossed)

Last night I let the monkeys run around right before I went to bed, for about an hour and 45 mins! It was tough keeping up with them. But not a peep until about 8am today!:DIt was great not waking up to my poor Daytona growling...:(and when he gets up in the morning his pee used to be the most important thing to do, but now he has to check on his "bunnies" that's what we have taught him. If you ask him if he wants to go see his bunnies, he runs up the stairs, and sits very impatiently in front of the cage! LMBO!:D

My guard dog became a mummy of two baby bunnies! who'd a thought? LOL

Lyndsy

Daytona is gorgeous. He is intimidating by his size, but what a big mush! I'm so glad he's taken such a shine to the boys. I love how you call them monkeys.

Glad you tired out the babies so much so that they had to sleep in.

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed too in the hopes that this tactic will work.

-Carolyn

22m73a

What a cutie! We caught a mid roll!

22m7a0

a little off topic but, this is our family picture in Mexico, for my dads wedding...

starting from the left:

my bro, than me, my little sis, then my dads wife, my dad, and the others are just friends of the family!

22m73a
Look at that baby flopping over!! What a LOVE!!

Excellent jobgetting that shot,Lyndsy.

You'reas gorgeous as your boys - in a human sort of way.

Seriously, you could model, and you should. I had a completely different picture in my mind of what you looked like. You outta be in pictures!

-Carolyn

and we just had our first display of dominance!:?

I can't believe it's happening already!:shock:

Tucker, got on top of Buster today, and went to town! LMBO! Buster really didn't seem to mind all that much!

I thought maybe i'd have a little while longer before all this starts. Is this just the beginning? :?

Oh shucks! thanks Carolyn,LMBO, i'm NOT as cute as my boys! :p

I think we all have an idea in our heads of what we think everyone looks like!

Keep an eye on them.

If they do start to fight rather than just try jumping on each other as a show of dominance,you'llmost likely wantto separate them. You don't want one bullying the other or someone getting hurt and then dealing with vet bills.

Get as many pictures of them together as you can now while they're still buddies and able to play well together and have fun rather than having to worry about fighting.

-Carolyn

Oh that's sad:(

I'm still wishful thinking though!

but I will take all the pics I can get now!

The usual age a rabbit gets fixed is between 4-6 mos. correct?

If they are still getting along at that point, fingers crossed,do you think I should get them neutered together? at the same time I mean? As to not have to worry about separating them?

Latest posts

Back