Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21q4xx

Here they are again,

Daytona knocking at the door to see if his brothers can come out to play...

Daytona's a Beast! I don't blame Tucker for not getting close.

Must've not have been a good hare day for Tucks. That's okay.

Look at Buster - so brave and strong!

:)

-Carolyn

He's a big dog compared to them. Buster doesn't seem to care that there's a size difference. Daytona grooms Buster and he lays there just soaking up all the attention he can get. He's the attention hogger. You know how they say, there's one to every family? Well they're all like that here, you get out the camera and oh boy,except my little Tucker. But he's always been a little shy.;)

Tucker just kinda hopped around today. He gave me a lick on the way out, and played for about 45 mins. and took himself to the 3rd floor of their condo to play with the toys...:)Buster on the other hand had to be taken home after escaping from the office. He had some help opening the door from big brother Daytona...:?Those two, I swear were made for each other, both always into something. Little monkeys!

Lyndsy

Hi lyndsy,

Like your new avatar and your babies are wayyy too cute.Looks like a favorite spot is on the heat register, is the air on?

E-coli poisoning is serious stuff. Was it something you ate? Drink plenty of fluids and get better.

Rainbows! :)

lyndsy wrote: You know how they say, there's one to every family?

In the Lion King, the Zazu says something to the Mufasa, as he's talking about Scar, "There's one in every familyand theyalways manageto ruin the party. In my family, there's two."

;)

-Carolyn

lyndsy wrote:
Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around lately but, i've been really sick. I was rushed to the hospital last night. I have been feeling awful since we came home from Mexico, and went to the walk in clinic to get some meds.They weren't helping at all, and I became dehydrated. So my husband took me into the hospital and they hooked me to an IV and gave me some demerol(sp?) and some gravol. I feel somewhat better today but i'm really tired.

Back to the boys, I haven't been able to spend much time with them in the last few days, but they are doing fine, eating drinking, POOING! LOL

When I feel better i'll post some more pics, they are just way to cute!

Lyndsy
oooo did you drink the water?

LOL I had to ask!

You get better and we'll be here to see the cute babies' pics :)

It could have really been ANYTHING! The doctor said it could have been an ice cube, or the food, or the water in the ocean...:?

So you never really know do you?

I'm starting to feel much better now.:)

Hopefully in a few days i'll be able to eat something besides toast and soup! YUCK!

I'm just dying for some cheese and chocolate, and HUGE glass of milk!LOL

Lyndsy

So, i'm trying to catch up on my sleep, because I had such horrible cramps, it was hard to sleep among other things...

I'm trying to sleep a little this morning, when all of a sudden, a hear the bars of the cage rattling... Then the plastic baby toys that hang from the top bars moving around fiercely. Finally, a loud thud!

So I get up to see what the thud was, they've thrown their biggest toy down to the ground level! So I let them out and lean a baby gate up against the door while I clean up the cage and bowls, then another louder crash, I look over and Buster and Tucker have pushed down the baby gate! They are now running FREE all over the upstairs.I'm now thinking to myself, how on earth am I going to catch these little monkeys? I can hardly walk as it is, with my stomach! Well Tucker didn't get too far before realizing he needed to come back, but Buster was into EVERYTHING! The bathroom, he decided to go to the washroom on Daytona's night towel (he lays on it at night) and then into the bathroom, where for some odd reason, my chameleon had been sleeping on the floor, (he has full run of the house) his first encounter with a reptile, he sniffed Katannah, and left. Into the playroom. Which is filled with a bunch of toys, he found so many places to hide! Finally back into the office. phew!:shock:

So needless to say,today their names are bugger 1 and, bugger 2! LOL They really do keep a person on their toes eh?:D

A very tired,

Lyndsy

Lyndsay, sorry you have been so poorly. It sounds really bad and I'm glad you are feeling a little better.

I just had to add to this thread as I think the new babies are absolutely gorgeous. I just can't get over how beautiful they are. I noticed your avatar first and I thought they are the cutest pair I have ever seen. They look so cuddly and soft, I just can't say enough how much I love them.

I have fallen in love with Daytona too, yet another beauty. You really are lucky to have all three of them. I'm feeling very jealous at the moment :).

Vickie

Well, My Dear Friend,

It seems you have finally met your match - or shall I say 'matches'.

Lock those hoodlums up and go back to bed!

-Carolyn

i love your bunnies they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute where did you live again I'm coming to get them. canada aye.

lol

sara

Well i'm pretty much BACK!;)

I still need to take it easy I think, but most of my symptoms are gone!

and the boys you ask...:D

are happy mummy's back! I played with them ALL day, and although I get tons of bunny kisses from Buster, Tucker still is a little shy. So we'll keep on trying.

Neither one really likes to be fussed over, as far as brushing goes.But i'm still new and have to work my butt off to get "in" their bunny"click" I guess. LOL

Still both eating and drinking lots, and I read that at 12 weeks we can start introducing veggies!!!!!!:DI think they'll LOVE that!They just fuss over their food and hay sooooo much! They are definitely food motivated... ;)LOL

Well I hope to have more pics soon. I sent the breeder the pic of the two boys together, my avatar, and she loved it! She said she misses them a lot. :(

Well it's almost that time again,

Lyndsy:)

P.S.

Get them used to being handled. They may fight a bit, but be (as BuckJones would say) The Kahuna Rabbit. It'll make cuddling and cutting their nails easier if you get them used to you handling them at this age. The older they get, the harder it gets if they're not used to it.

OH CAROLYN!

They are monkeys! All night they keep my dog growling. He's not used to all the noises yet!

AND NOISES... Let me tell you about noises! We toss our toys down to the bottom of the cage one by one, we chew the bars on the door, and we dig 'till our little hearts content!:shock:It usually gets louder as the morning progresses. Like when the sun first comes up,around 4-5am it's just digging, and then around, 5-6am, we chew the door, and then, we start tossing our toys ALL over the cage! LMBO!:D

My husband gets a little frustrated, I just laugh and say, "it beats having to take a puppy outside to go pee in the snow..." and that usually shuts him up! LOL:)They just want out to run around!So when I tidy up the cage before my shower they get to run around with Daytona! and then I fight to get them back in the cage...

you're right I have met my "matches" I think. Not a puppy, a very sick chameleon, but two very naughty rabbits!

who'd thought...my match would be met by rabbits?

LMBO

Lyndsy

Latest posts

Back