Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww! What cute buns you have there. I just wanna squeeze the little one. I just love the picture of Buster lying on top of the heat vent. It's soo adorable. I remember when Emmy was little like that when we got her..well not that little but much more bigger than Buster over there! EkKk!!

I showed the photos to my daughter and explained about Tucker's ear. She was so sad about that, but she loves them so much!

One of these days, I have a feeling we are going to have a barn full of bunnies LOL!

Awwww I WUV those guys!!!! They are gorgeous and well worth the wait even though I know it drove you NUTS!!! LOL

I have the perfect plan! Carolyn, as you well know, once SLG starts talking there is no stopping her. We could introduce her to Lyndsy! The trap would be set! We'd grab the bunnies (might even leave SLG there, depending on the day) and off we'd go!

Raspberry

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around lately but, i've been really sick. I was rushed to the hospital last night. I have been feeling awful since we came home from Mexico, and went to the walk in clinic to get some meds.They weren't helping at all, and I became dehydrated. So my husband took me into the hospital and they hooked me to an IV and gave me some demerol(sp?) and some gravol. I feel somewhat better today but i'm really tired.

Back to the boys, I haven't been able to spend much time with them in the last few days, but they are doing fine, eating drinking, POOING! LOL

When I feel better i'll post some more pics, they are just way to cute!

Lyndsy

I'm sorry, Lyndsy. I have gotten dehydrated 3 times and I had to go to the hospital. I know how you feel. When you get up finally from the bed, you're not sure if you can balance yourself. It is really weird. Anyway, glad your better and back!!

Ally:dude:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I have the perfect plan! Carolyn, as you well know, once SLG starts talking there is no stopping her. We could introduce her to Lyndsy! The trap would be set! We'd grab the bunnies (might even leave SLG there, depending on the day) and off we'd go!

Raspberry

Sounds great! Let's Go for it, but I'll take SLG with me. I'm sure the four ofus can fit in the car!

Morning Lyndsy!

How was the weekend with the babies??

Made a new avatar, you don't have to use it if you don't want to. I just thought it was a great picture of the two of them. Give them hugs and kisses for me.

-Carolyn

Hello again,

Thank you all for the get wells, that meant alot. ;)I found out it's E-coli poisoning... YUCK!:(Though i'm still in a lot of pain, I can finally eat again. Toast and soup, if you call that eating... LOL

Carolyn, thanks for the new avatar, I just love it! It is the cutest.

The boys are doing great, my husband has been letting them out for their free run times for me. Our dog is just in love with them, he lays on the floor and lets them hop right up to him. Buster is all over him,even snuggles right into him... Awwwww:)

They just love the ramps in their cage, and their toys too... They've got a "chube" in their cage and they take turns running through it.It's too cute.

TTYS,

Lyndsy

That's the pits, Lyndsy! I hope you're feeling better. God, that wipes you out and cleans you out all at the same time. Do take good care of yourself.

I thought about you and yours this weekend while I was out and about. Seeing the new pictures posted this morning really made the morning coffee taste a bit better. What nice faces to wake up to.

An old friend of mine met my rabbits for the first time this weekend. Fell absolutely in love with each of them, of course, and they all hammed up their personalities.

I'm so thrilled to hear that the little ones and the pup are getting along well. When you're feeling better and you can catch that cuddling on film, you'll have to post the picture.

Your boys sure are a good-looking pair!

:)

Get your rest and do feel better. I feel so badly for you. Take good care.

-Carolyn

They don't scratch themselves very much, but they sure do take a lot of baths - lick themselves.

You might want to look for some dry, flakey skin - like dandruff if they're scratching a lot. If you think it's excessive, you want to just be sure they don't have fur mites or fleas. If they're shaking their ears and scratching them, check their ears for signs of ear mites.

You might want to look at this post:http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=2994&forum_id=1&highlight=ear+mites

-Carolyn

Cosmo has been examined by 2 vets since I got him, and he has had nothing that looks like mites or fleas....but he does scratch inside his ear and then lick his foot...or he'll do a head flick, but I think that's more of a binky-related head flick than a problem with his ears. He will do an occasional scratch, but hey, we all get itchy now and then!

-Vanessa

21q4v6

Here is Buster with Daytona, Tucker doesn't get too close yet...

Latest posts

Back