Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndsy

Reaction score
Well I thought since now the boys are home, I should start thier own thread...

They had a very active night, and USED THE RAMPS!!!! T hey now run upand down both ramps at full speed chasing one another or a toy.:D

and speaking of toys...

They love to throw, chew, and move them around the cage. They ate a whole bunch of food, and hay. They drink alot too!

We have accomplished peeing in the litter box, but not poos:? We'll keep working on that...

I took some pics today, not many as they have settled down for one of thier MANY, SHORT, naps.LOL

Will take some more later.

Hope you like them:)

This one is of Tucker trying to rest on the third floor of thier condo...

Lyndsy, try this technique for posting your photos:

Go to a hosting site. I use tinypic.com. Upload a photo, then click host it. After the photo is hosted, you have four choices on the bottom of the page. Shade the IMG file with your mouse, right click your mouse and choose copy. Open up another browser window to the forum to post your photo. Right click your mouse again and choose paste. Click preview on the bottom of your message and your photo should show in the preview. If your are happy, then go ahead and click send. You can paste multiple IMG files in one message. Just keep hitting preview. Just remember, once you hit send, it's there forever!

Mambo thanks for the great tip, i'll try it next time, but i'm not great with computers so i'd find some way to mess it up i'm sure! LOL

BBW- they are just precious, I could just love hug and squeeze them to little bits...

Oh Lyndsy!

I'm speechless at how absolutely beautiful they are. Look at those Precious Boys!

The pictures you take are beautiful. Whatever camera you're using, combined with your eye for getting their best moments - WOW! :shock:

I'm going to show Tucker and Buster off to some of my friends locally. They're sure to melt many hearts.

Continue with the stories, and understand that the pictures will be here and there because you're just loving them up and enjoying them.

Kisses to them love me.

:)

-Carolyn

20ib6h

How cute is this?

Pssttt... Raspberry,

I could use another Tucker in the house....I think we can do this.Let's buddy-up with Lyndsy and she won't suspect a thing when one morning they're gone.

Deal? Deal.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back