Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad you understood what I meant.I actually searched online for a sign for you. No luck so far, but I will keep trying.

Maybe the boys are telling you they want a blankie to sleep with. Have you tried just giving them a slightly wadded up piece of paper, newspaper. I fill up tubes full of hay for Apollo. That way he has to work to get the hay out. A slinky maybe...hmm let me think some more.

Tina

Have you checked out some of the suggestions in the Toys post, Lyndsy?

I'll bring it back for you.

It looks like they've got enough of toys to fill Santa's workshop. Buck gives his rabbits wiffle balls and they love them. As Tina said, if you stuff an empty toilet paper roll with some hay, that might be a hit.

They never seem to do or play with the things we think they're going to, do they? Put a brown paper bag on the floor and see what they do. Between a cardboard box or a paper bag, my rabbits can entertain themselves for hours.

-Carolyn

28jmmc

How cute is my Buster?

28jo11

and my Tucker...

Look at him, he just loved the basket!

and yes those are my Tucker and Buster stuffies! Tucker is the darker on, and Buster is the light one:)

Oh Lyndsy, I'm speechless. These are extraordinary. The butt one is hilarious.
28jofa

28jo11

These are Easter cards right here. Who wouldn't want these two monkeys.

I love the pictures.

Tina

Those monkeys are pretty darn cute...;)

I just love the shot of Tuckers bum! Toocute. And you know,those pics took forever because they didn't want to go neat the basket! Also, do you know how many times they had to 'violate' their stuffies?

I didn't want to post those pics, if you know what I mean...;)

I'm going to try some hay in a brown paper bag, and see what happens...

Thanks for bumping that toy topic up for me Carolyn:)I would try the empty toilet paper rolls, but ours have glue on them...:?I went looking for some toys at Walmart today, as I had to get more pics developed, and they have NOTHING there! :X

I will have to try 'paws and claws' or 'petsmart' in the next few days...

The "monkey" pics are too cute, especially the one with Tucker's bum. Buster always looks so innocent and sweet. Give the monkeys a kiss for me.

Jer,Thanks for the A+! :)

I appreciate it. Your Apollo is pretty darn cute too you know! And so nice to people, how'd you get him like that? LMBO!:D

Could he come over and teach my monkeys a thing or two about being nice? They just started biting me!:XLittle 'monkeys'!

Jenniblu, Buster 'looks' innocent and sweet.He's not though! LOL! Tucker does have a very cute bottom doesn't he? I think it's because it's so big compared to Busters'...;)If I could catch them, i'd kiss them for you... LMBO!

:)

Oh Lyndsy, it's bad enough he's ripping off wallpaper. The fact that you filmed it is priceless. Lil monkey can't say it wasn't me lol.

Even 'remodeling' your walls they are as cute as can be. I'm just gonna have to monkey nap the both of them;)

Tina

Well it's not as bad as you'd think! We actually HATE the wallpaper in this monkey room anyway... It was the old owners kids room, and it's VERY white with trains... Now I don't know about you, but i'm not too big on the trains!:?

So they can rip away...:D

I just thought 'the nerve' and right in front of me too, but I guess they don't really care do they? LMBO!

:)

I'm back!

I'm here to save themonkeys, and don't give me any trouble because I have backup!

Raspberry

28kxtc

Latest posts

Back