buns gone wild

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniLopHop

Reaction score
I just have to share with people who will "get it".

Last night I made stuffed baked apples for a dinner get together at a friend's house tonight. I had Panda and Bunnicula dancing around my feet the whole time I put it together. I may have "dropped" a piece of apple or two and a couple of crazins as I was working. (core the apples, and stuff with a mixture of crazins, slivered almonds, cinamin and a dab of butter to hold it together)

When they were done I started to pull them out of the oven, but the buns went wild! I had to put them away and lock their door to keep them from hurting themselves trying to get at the hot apples. They smelled so good!

I am really looking forward to eating them tonight. :biggrin2:

We warmed them up for desert with frozen yogert over them. OMG, I would be willing to hop into a hot oven for them too!

Poor bunnies indeed. I noticed this morning that Gary has gotten so chubby I can't feel his ribs anymore. He is going on a diet. :p

Well I can see where the talented cooks are.....
When I cook I have to close Humma's bedroom door bc he becomes terrified and runs and hides! It then takes hours for him to come out. My other 2 don't seem bothered :rollseyes

(insert pic of Homer Simpson with his head tilted back, tongue out, and drooling). Mmmmm....stuffed, baked apples! *wiping chin*

I love Autumn. All the great harvest food comes out. Cider doughnuts, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, apple pie....:p

yummm!! Baked apples! :inlove:

Fall seems to start late where I live, but once the weather cools, I think of apples and cider and pumpkin bread...

Somehow I can't get quite in the mood when the A/C is still running.

I did just make some chocolate banana bread though. :cooking:

Stooooop. You guys are making me hungry. But I just bought some pumpkin butter and apple butter last week so I'm all good on the fall foods until it's time for PUMPKIN PIE D:

I'm a fall food maniac, don't mind me c:

During fall every year I make butternut squash bread and made from scratch pumpkin pies, made with real pumpkins and homemade crusts. Fall time food is my favorite, its so rich and savory and filling. Fall food is one of my best areas of cooking.
I would have gone crazy for stuffed baked apples too! Your buns have good taste in food!

Latest posts

Back