Buns birthday cake

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Bunno

Reaction score
Hey!

So my bunnies birthday is coming up in about.....4 months....hehe. I know it's early, but I started thinking about my buns birthday party. I plan to make a small cake for him. But I don't want it to be too sugary. I know it's technically not necessary, but I wanted to do something different this year. His birthday is in July, so there are a lot of greens available. I was thinking about making the base of the cake out of grated zucchini. Basically grate (idk if I spelt that correctly) the zucchini, add a tiny bit of flour and then bake a little bit. Would that work? Is it ok for the bunny to eat. He's only gonna get about a tsp of it. I have another question also, can I give my bunny cooled peppermint tea? He seems to like it way more then normal water. There is no sugar in the tea that I give him, and the tea is cold. Of course I won't replace the normal water with the tea, but I would give it to him occasionally. Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back