bunny's worst habits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just brought my female inside for the first time (prego) She is a mess! Either kicking out bedding or fillping over the dish and chewing on the cage! When I put her on my bed she chews at my blanket and tries to bury herself lol! She is crazy :bunnydance:

peapoo chews all the rugs:angryrant and occasionly throws some litter out and chews her cage sometimes.. but most of the time she's really good

I think my bun's worst habit would be her using our bed as a place for doing her business. I've been lying in bed reading and will move my foot around and feel her little "presents" that she's left.

Rice is a doll. She never does anything wrong. But Beans.....where do i begin? She has a hissy fit whenever its her turn to go in the cage and it Rice's turn to come out. (if she got along with Rice they could both be out at the same time)- she will start chewing on the cage bars, throwing everything around in her cage; also, when we're spending quality time together, she will bite me so hard if i stop petting her on the head. if im reading the newspaper, she will come over and start jumping all over it to get my attention. if im trying to sweep up her bedroom she will follow me around wherever i go and stand right where im trying to sweep. if i try to leave her bedroom and shut the door, she will run over and bite my sock and latch on so i cant shut the door....she's such a pain but i LOVE her soooooooooooo much. :bunnyheart

oh i just thought of peapoo's worst habit... visciously attacking the broom when i try to sweep!:nonono:

any boy else have this problem? i have to put her up to sweep cause she starts shredding the broom...i dont know why she does it, ive never hit her with it or anything...she just runs up whenever she sees it and starts scratching, biting and growling

peapoo_bunny wrote:
oh i just thought of peapoo's worst habit... visciously attacking the broom when i try to sweep!:nonono:

any boy else have this problem? i have to put her up to sweep cause she starts shredding the broom...i dont know why she does it, ive never hit her with it or anything...she just runs up whenever she sees it and starts scratching, biting and growling
so does Beans. First she attacks the broom then when i scold her she will just stand in whatever spot im trying to sweep!

ilovetegocalderon wrote:
peapoo_bunny wrote:

so does Beans. First she attacks the broom then when i scold her she will just stand in whatever spot im trying to sweep!
when i scold peapoo she runs inside her box playhouse...then when i turn around she'll run back out and attack it again..like i couldnt see her dart out, attack the broom and then run back to her box.... she also sits where you try to sweep, then when the broom goes near..ATTACK!!

The visual on peapoo and her hatred of the broom of all things is just too funny!:laugh:

edited to add the smiley that should have been there in the first place!

hummer wrote:
The visual on peapoo and her hatred of the broom of all things is just too funny!:laugh:

edited to add the smiley that should have been there in the first place!
it is funny...ive tried scolding her and stopping her, but its just not working....so now i just laugh at her cause its to cute.... i guess she thinks the big bad broom is coming for her!

Sunny loves to attack the broom too!

Whenever/wherever I'm sweeping, she's right in there. I'm pretty sure it's just a game, though.

She pulls at our shag rug and will eat the pieces if we're not careful. She used to chew cables until we put them all out of her reach. She's chewed a few tv remotes, but those are also out of her reach now too.

She's completely litter trained, however, the pull out couch in the spare bedroom seems to be mistaken for an extra litter box.

And for the first day or two after coming home from visiting my parents and their cat (who is Sunny's best friend in the whole wide world), Sunny will punish me for bringing her home, by dropping poops on the carpet in the livingroom.

She is so cute though, most of the time we have to stop laughing to scold her!

Fighting...

Peeing outside litterbox on occasion (just willow)

Cosmo spazzes when I pick him up....

and those are pretty much my worst complaints...other than that..perfect angels!

Latest posts

Back