bunny's worst habits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manda

Reaction score
just wanted to know what is everyone's rabbit's worst habit or habits.
my Ryo loves to pull (not eat) carpet from the corners of the room (i fixed that problem with sea grass mats)
and she also loves to kick litter out of her box. and when i come with my dust pan and hand held broom she will RUN OFF with the dust pan!
silly "bad" rabbit things like this makes me love her even more!

ok here goes.. my Himi occasinally pees in her food dish. Two of my rabbits somehow get lots of food outside the bowl. That doesn't sound sobad..i guess thats it for now

Oh boy, does my bun have a BAD habit... He sprays people with pee!! :)nonono: Bad bunny!)
He's gotten really good at it, especially in the aim department... UGH, UGH, UGH!!

I was going to say that Raph doesn't really do anything bad, but then I remembered something he did the other night. He is constantly following my dog, Kaya, around...and she doesn't care for it one bit. She growls and barks and sidesteps, but Raph is always there like a dirty shirt.

So, a couple of nights ago I was on the computer and Kaya was lying on the futon behind me. I heard her growling (as usual) when Raph wandered into the room, but the growling didn't stop...it just kept going. So finally I turned around to see why she was still so upset, and saw the funniest thing...Raph was sitting on top of her! LOL...the look on my dog's face :)shock:)!!

Silly bunny. :bunnydance:

I guess Thors' worst habit would be similar to your bun, Raph. She pulls fibers from the carpet runners in the hall, and takes off running when scolded! Also, when it's time for her to go back in her cage at night (for sleeping) she refuses to go in unless she hears the yogurt drop box shaking. Celery, carrots, even cheerios will not do it for Thor. She's quite demanding at times. LOL;)

Skippy likes to chew on Nate's shoes..He knows he isn't supposed to. So, I jump on his case when he does it..but seconds later he goes back to do it...another bad habbit is he'll go and play under the futon..noooot good, because we have a lamp chord back there..It scares me when he hops underneath there...he figures out how to get under there even if I block it off. (smart bunny..but not a very good one sometimes.)

Scooter is a perfect bunny. I can honestly say she doesn't have any bad habits. Sparky, on the other hand, is a rug and baseboard chewer. I have to keep on eye on her constantly when she is out of the pen.:growl:

Nora loves phone cords. She ignores other electrical cables but if she manages to get to a phone cord she will cut it with one bite. I have no idea why.

Also one of them pees in the food dish when she has eaten all the food. Not sure for definite who it is but my guess would be nora again. Also it is not possible for anything in the cage to stay where I put it , food bowls and litter trays must be re arranged, tossed and turned upside down if possible!

manda wrote:
lol, yes Ryo likes to turn her food bowl up side down, throw it, wear it as a hat, etc when she is out of pellets, or greens.

LOL!

My Ralphie is the opposite of clostrophobic. He lives for squeezing himself into the smallest space he can find. Two days ago, we thought we had lost him. We were on our hands and knees searching for him for a half hour. Finally I heard some scuffling in the entertainment center. I opened the DVD drawer (which was closed) and there he was! I don't how he does it!! He had to make quite a jump and squeeze himself into the 3 inch space in the back of the drawer.

When Shorty gets INTO the fireplace. Bad bunny! Bad, BAD, soot-covered bunny :?

leaving a big messy poop on a white:) clean sheet.....throwingthe contents of the litter box all over the room otherwise they are perfect and I love them to death!:)

:shock: My Thor runs into the bedroom while my husband is sleeping, under the bed, thumps really loud a few times, and leaves lots of little presents for me to vacuum up. Good news, though!:)The mate to my shoe that I thought I lost in Vegas, I found it under my bed! Hurray! (1.5 years later!). I'm so glad I did not toss my original shoe. I had a feeling it was somewhere! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:.

My bun likes to pee on anything made of fabric. He is litter trained, but if apiece of clothingor towel gets dropped on the floor he will imediately run over and pee on it!

one of my rabbits Copper hates being in her cage because shes used to being let out during the day. so all night she chews on her cage and digs up the newspaper and goes under the level in her cage and jumps up until she knock her food dish out. she doesnt stop until i let her out

Muff will occasionally (rarely) "pick" the carpet, but she's mostly really good.

Tumble, on the other hand, has a habit of eating the entire house...baseboards, doors, walls, carpet, linoleum, and all my stuff. :?

What will my professors think when I tell them, "My bunny ate my homework."
:shock:
heh

Latest posts

Back