BunnyMommy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
It's been nearly one year since BunnyMommy lost her beloved husband Danny on August 9, 2004.

We are here for you during this very sad anniversary.

Love,

Pam

GuardianAngel1Richard.jpg

Pam, your right, time goes so fast. Thank you for reminding us.

I'll be thinking about you at this time BunnyMommy. I really felt foryouthis time last year as I know you lost your soal mate.

Prayers are going out to you!

Vickie

BunnyMommy, I was just thinking about this theother day - I can hardly believe that it has been nearly a year! Somany things have changed for you in the past 12 months - you know weare here for you at anytime. We miss you and Sherman so much.

Sending Prayers, love and best wishes,

Jan, Perry and Pernod x

Jan, I was thinking the exact same thing just yesterday.

BunnyMommy, not a day goes by that I don't miss and pray foryou and Sherman. I can't even imagine how hard this time is for you.Sending loving thought to you and Sherman.

:hug:and :kiss:to you both. We love you.

Tina

I don't know when or if BunnyMommy will comeback. She had gotten another job, has moved and is redoing her home,and when she got news of Buck dying, it hit her very very hard. She isnot up to visiting the forum without him at this time and time willtell what the future holds, which I'm sure you can all understand.

As Pam said, Buck's absence is very noticeable and very difficult. Theforum really isn't the same without him. Those of us that were luckyenough to be here and have him teach us through the years know thedepth of this great loss. With the anniversary of Danny's death nextmonth and Buck's death this month, it's too much emotion for our DearBunnyMommy.

Sherman remains King and Ruler. He's back to his old antics and hassettled into the house complete with Attitude and also love - when it'son his terms, of course.

Please pray for BunnyMommy at this difficult time in her life.

Thank you.

-Carolyn

When you next talk to Bunny Mommy, please passon my love and well-wishes to her. It is good that she has moved on,found a new home and is surrounded by Sherman's love. Just let her knowthat her words and presence are missed...even by an infrequent visitorlike me.

BunnyMommy, please know that we are thinking of you and wishing for the best for you and his highness, King Sherman.

I hope to see you on the forums again so we can trade stories about the special (bunny) men in our lives.

Bunny Mommy, I am not sure of all th edetails,but Angel and I almost had a situation like this recently and I can'timagine my life without her. She is the best part ofme. This brings me to a very small understanding of what youare going through. I am sorry to say that I do not know you,but I hope to get the chance to know through here and you willdefinitley be in my prayers. God Bless

DJ

I always love to hear of the adventures of King Sherman.

Angela and her boy are certainly missed here.

Pam

Yes, they are.

I've been thinking a lot about her recently, knowing the anniversarywas around the corner. I've also understood why she's not been heremuch and completely understand.

pamnock wrote:
I always love to hear of the adventures of King Sherman.

Angela and her boy are certainly missed here.

Pam
Me too, Pam. I too can understand her reasons for not visiting, but she sure is a big miss. Will definately be praying for her.

We love you and Sherman, BunnyMommy:kiss:

Jan, Pernod and Perry

Yes she is definitely missed here.

Carolyn please send her our love and best wishes when you speak to her. I miss her andShermanterribly. :sad:

It is so sad because she was such a ray of Sunshine to the board andshe never failed to make us all smile at Shermans antics. I thinkfondly of the time when Sherman chewed the computer cables. It was socomical to read.

We love you BunnyMommy!

:pray:

Vickie

You all are really the sweetest, most wonderfulpeople. I'm so sorry that I haven't had the time to visit asof late and also as Carolyn told you, Buck's death really hit mehard. It gives me somewhat of a twinge to comehereknowing that I won't be greeted by his wisdom,graciousness, and knowledge. You guys have always been such asource of encouragement and support to me in the past. I'm sosorry that I just didn't have the strength to be here and to help andsupport you all during our dear precious Buck's passing.

Indeed, today is the first anniversary of my darling Danny'spassing. I remember him with love and wonderfulmemories. I also remember how you all rallied around meduring that time. Words can't express how you all comfortedme.

Carolyn has been a wonderful rock. I'm so glad to read thatshe's still holding things together here despite her own deep-felt lossover Buck's passing. It's never easy to lose a bestfriend.

My life is unbelievably hectic right now (trust me; I'm in noway exaggerating ... :(), and although I still won't be ableto visit as much as I have in the past yet I'm going to try and dobetter at least by visiting consistently. I miss youall. As I've told you before, I consider you an extendedfamily of sorts.

To those of you who've sent me emails and have phoned, don't think thatI'm ignoring you. Time is just really so short andtightfor me right now. I'm getting to everyone as Ican. I truly appreciate your patience.

I don't know if Carolyn told you or not, but I've hired a professionalinterior decorator to decorate Sherman's bedroom (His Majesty is stillvery much the royal little stinker ... :p... ), and I'll postpictures as soon as its finished. The designer is runningwaaaay behind schedule because of some problems we've had with therenovations here.

I hope to be talking to you more soon!

Much luv,

BunnyMommy and his Ever Present Royal Majesty King Sherman

Latest posts

Back