bunny yard?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris0799

Reaction score
is there any way that i can build a perminent rabbit home where the rabbits have access to a little section of my yard. im thinking about making a little fenced in area where they can run around and play but also have a little ramp the leads to a little house where they can chill. does anyone have any advise? pictures? blueprints?

thanks

-chris

Of course you can do that, if you're creative and handy enough :)

You'd need to make sure it was weather and predator proof, completely safe for rabbits (i.e. nothing poisonous to them in there like some plants, or anything that has had anything like weed killer on, they can't dig or jump out, etc).

If you look up 'chicken rabbit' on the uk ebay site that might bring up some ideas.

Also 'cat run' and 'dog run' bring up some good things too.

I'm not sure where you live, but this would also depend a lot on your climate. Rabbits prefer it pretty cool and need protection from the heat. The cold too, of course.

If you google search rabbit hutches on Google Images, there will come up with tons of fabulous pictures of hutchs that look like palaces for a bunny!

But I agree, you'll want to make sure they're safe from predators, and the elements too.

Emily

Latest posts

Back