Bunny wheel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new. I wanted to share the exercise wheel that I made for my boys Henry and Baelfire. They absolutely love it and use it all day.

Here is a link to a video of them using it. :bunny22:
http://youtu.be/RFlqkkW4he0

image.jpg

This makes me nervous. Everything I've always read warns that bunnies' backs aren't made for a wheel. But I've never seen a wheel like this one. :dunno

This makes me nervous. Everything I've always read warns that bunnies' backs aren't made for a wheel. But I've never seen a wheel like this one. :dunno

Its a very big wheel. It's 24 inches tall. It's probably 2-3 times the size of the wheel I have for my chinchillas.

pretty neat ... doesn't look to hard to built either ..

I might have some little changes done to it but would keep the same concept =0)

I give you 10 out of 10 for creativity.

However the Baron gets plenty of exercise, he runs circles around my feet when I step into the room. He likes to run across the living room carpet and slide into the kitchen across the tiled flooring. Recently he has taken to running up an down the stairs. I only find that annoying at 3 to 4 am because of the noise he makes doing it. He is a very active roommate, so I don't think I will be needing a bunny treadmill anytime soon.

Latest posts

Back