Bunny weeing on blanket?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucydeprez

Reaction score
One of bunnies has took to weeing on their blanket, I'm not sure which one it is, they have both been neutered and have never weed on it till now (it's been in their shed for a month now)
They have litter trays which they do use just unsure as to why theyve now started weeing on the blanket? I added a quilt in the shed the other week and put the blanket on top of half of it?

There is something about soft blankets that seem irresistible for some rabbits to use as a litter box. I'd remove the temptation. If they had other blankets that they did not do this to, then just use those.

They never did it on this one until I put the quilt in, they still use their litter boxes, I've washed it and they've done a small wee on it again [emoji849]

Yeah my bunny looooves to pee on the bed, I’ve had to ban her now.

Urghhh I'll take it back out then and maybe just get another couple of fleece blankets for the winter cold nights. Surely they would wee on the quilt then rather than the blanket? Blanket only covers half the quilt lol

Latest posts

Back