bunny was limping!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghettoshumai

Reaction score
hi so my bunny calpico jumped out of my arms and fell from about 4 feet high and landed on his water bowl, he was limping on his left front paw and i was having a heart attack. about 10 minutes later though he was using his paw more and was eating and drinking water. i checked on him again and he seems to not be limping anymore really but i was wondering if i should still call my vet in the morning to make sure hes ok. can anyone help me to know if i should still call my vet even though he seems to be ok? CAECEB26-017D-4F31-A372-71E479F2E536.jpeg

I may not be an expert but I think you should check on your bunny first if he/she is tooth grinding because that can either indicate pain/cleaning/purring but I do recommend going to the vet ASAP since he/she fell from a high place, my bunny is 6 months old and he fell 3-4 times during my time owning him cause he keeps jumping from high places looking for food(he is always hungry) and when he fell he was tooth grinding and done a sphinx or a loaf position but he was not limping, I checked if he has a swollen part on his body but their are none and when he falls, I will give him food and the food will make him better, straight away like nothing happened 🤣🤣🤣 but GOD he worries me so much. I hope your bunny gets well and goodluck.

Latest posts

Back