Bunny Walks - Helping or Hurting?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaCat

Reaction score
My 3-month-old mini lop Louie loves going on walks. He adjusted to his harness and leash almost immediately, and every time I take him out he binkies constantly. We have several acres behind my house he loves to explore, and it’s way more exercise than he could ever get in my tiny room.

However, getting him outside and back in is a difficult process. Putting his harness on is difficult because I usually have to reach under him to get the buckle and he hates that (though once he has it on he’s fine). And he hates being forced into his carrier to go outside or in, so that usually makes him pretty mad.

I don’t want to put him through added stress like that, but my room isn’t big enough for him to run around like he can outside. I eventually want to make a run for him outside, but it still won’t be as big as the outdoors is for him with a leash on.

Do you think he’ll eventually get used to the process of putting on the harness and getting in the carrier?

Attachments

• 1D881606-F1E4-4D70-8225-F73F0C060B5A.png
    1D881606-F1E4-4D70-8225-F73F0C060B5A.png
    503.7 KB · Views: 14
Yes he will forsure its a learning process and once he realizes that when you put your hands under his belly he gets to run free and play he will start to enjoy having his harness put on

Latest posts

Back