bunny updates <3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerchick

Reaction score
012-6.jpg

014-3.jpg

019-3.jpg

027-1.jpg

Hank is 13 months old now, and Sophie is a year and a half <3
016-44.jpg

019-40.jpg

020-40.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my other bonded pair Moose and Wanda are doing well! Moose is a year old now, and wanda is 2. Moose's blindness and progressed, but he is still a good eater and drinker, and luckly his wife bunny wanda shows him around! every time i fill their food bowl wanda will go get moose and bring him to eat first. then she'll wait until hes done and she will eat. she is so good to him. she grooms him and snuggles him! Moose's eye tumors seem to have stopped growing for now. vet wants to wait and see what happens. she feels that if she tries to remove the growths while he is well it might cause an infection and make things worse. she feels that as long as hes not in pain and is eating well he should be okay. he shows no signs of pain. and he is such a happy bunny, he will do these cute mini binkies as if hes being cautious about where he lands. hes always skipping and hopping along!

023-35.jpg

002-68.jpg

002-66.jpg

019-31.jpg

012-40.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my "little ones" Millie and Peggy are doing well and growing fast! Peggy is 4 months old, and Millie is 8 months old. they have to live in seperate living quarters. they seem to be very agressive towards other rabbits. they still binky like crazy and are full of energy like baby rabbits usually are <3
001-89.jpg

005-80.jpg

013-60.jpg

and thats my rabbit updates :)

Latest posts

Back