Bunny Tricks!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

selbert

Reaction score
Can anybody's rabbits do tricks? I'd love to know what tricks and how!
:brown-bunny

Mine are learning obstacle courses but right now they stand on their hindlegs on command, they give me kisses, come when called and follow me around :) Depends on which rabbit I'm using I only have 2 that do all of these things hahaXD

Bandit does tricks, but only when I have something really tasty, he just ignores me otherwise, lol.

He stands up on his hind legs which is "Up" (an easy one to learn, hold the treat in front of his nose then slowly lift it straight up with him following)
He spins in a circle to the right which is "Spin"
He spins is a circle to the left which is "Twirl"
And we're working on "Jump" for going over jumps, he does it, but only for really low stuff even though I know he can jump higher.
He sometimes does "Come", but a little temperamental for that one, haha.

My daughter is working on teaching Twigs to jump over a bar. She says "over" and he'll jump over for a treat of course LOL. He's learned that if he simply hops under it he gets nothing so he goes over most of the time. Next we are going to try difference obstacle course things.

I'm a bit late with a reply but my bunny girls love ball! We play our bunny version of soccer! I roll the ball to them & they use their nose to push/roll it back to me. We are also working on bunny basketball but that is going a bit slower than our bunny soccer! lol I've just found some mini cones like the ones they use in roadwork to use as part of our bunny agility coarse. My plan is for me to place the cones down & for my buns to run/hop around in the zigzag around the cones. I'm a big fan of brain exercises/training for all, people & pets! I think it helps to keep them & us from getting bored & keeps our mind more active with learning new things. The main key to teaching anything is keeping it fun & not making it a chore or on a time schedule. Can't wait to read more about everyone's bunny training tricks!

Oooh thats a fab idea! I've got loads of balls we can give that one a go! I definitely agree with you on keeping minds active!!

Latest posts

Back