Bunny Toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnybunnymummy

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I totally, totally recommend the FUNKitty Egg-cersizer. Can't remember who recommended it here, but Gus LOOOOOOVES it! I fill it with a mix of pellets and other treats and he plays with it for HOURS! So worth the $7 I paid for it! :biggrin2:

51q71F-wA8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003H44R5K/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I just saw discovered the Hagen Living World Teach N Treat Toy tonight. I totally can see Gus playing with this one. He gets bored with chew toys and the noisy rattle type toys and tinkle balls pretty quick. I can tell he needs a lot of mental stimulation. I think this toy would definitely fill that need. :)

41NPoxDzU%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004HYW9B8/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

If anyone has found similar toys that their bunnies love to play with, I'd love to hear about them!

Rue

Last edited by a moderator:
What does that second toy do? :O they have it here in my country for $15 , but I don't understand what it's for >.<

They're both treat toys. But the Egg-cersizer is a play alone toy vs. the other is an interact toy for you to play with your rabbit. It's basically a hide and seek game. You hide treats under these little cups and the bunny has to lift them off to find the treats! There's three levels of difficulty.

I find so many toys for rabbits (chew toys, tinkle balls and rattles, etc.) just do not stimulate Gus. He'll tear apart a newspaper or make a jolly mess in a dig box, but both can be a pain to clean up afterward. So I've been looking for toys that stimulate him, without the mess factor. I suspect other rabbits who aren't much interested in the typical rabbit toys would find both of these stimulating.

Just wish there were more toys like these out there!

Rue

Please let me know if you do find more!! I pity my boys constantly having to choosing between cardboard or wood chews >.> no variety at all. I'll get my supplier to bring these toys in so that I (and other bunny lovers in my country) can get them :3 thanks Rue! x

Really neat toys. Thankfully all my buns LOVE cardboard, telephone books, paper bags filled with hay, so I get off cheap regarding toys.

K:)

Latest posts

Back