Bunny toy websites?

Discussion in 'Housing and Environment' started by jonesy, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Jul 21, 2011 #1

jonesy

jonesy

jonesy

Anyone have any good toys they get their bunnies on any good websites? Pet stores don't always havea huge selection. I like the cottage Im going to order him and I saw a few cute things on the bunny bunch boutique. Anything I'm missing?

2. Jul 21, 2011 #2

hillrise

hillrise

hillrise

I've always found the best toys for bunnies are the "free" homemade ones like pennies in a pop bottle.

3. Jul 21, 2011 #3

MiniLopHop

MiniLopHop

MiniLopHop

busybunny.com has good prices and nice toys if you want to get them something fancy for a holiday. I agree though that most toys they play with are free or very cheep.

Becky does love the toy from busy bunny though. I got her a little dumbell looking toy that has all kinds of things dangling from it, including two bells. She loves to throw it around.

4. Jul 21, 2011 #4

LadyKat

LadyKat

LadyKat

One of Smudges favourite toys is a bird toy I got from Walmart for a few bucks, it has 5 skinny interlocking rings (and at one point had a bell at the end). She loves to toss it in the air, if I dangle it in front of her she will play tug of war with it. I love playing tug of war with her, I always let her win.