Bunny stomping constantly at night

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabi

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just adopted my second bunny Pluto from the RSPCA, he has been introduced to my first bunny Luna and they get along super well and are already bonded! I've had him for roughly two weeks, he sleeps inside with Luna in my room, their area is 3m by 2m and they have everything a rabbit could possibly have!
The last week he has been thumping constantly at night after I turn the light off to go to sleep. I have no idea what it could be, as soon as I turn the light on he stops. His area is secure from mice and bugs, and the dogs sleep outside. He's perfectly healthy too and is a very friendly and cuddly rabbit.
If anyone knows what could be or have a bunny that has done a similar thing PLEASE HELP!! I am so tired but would hate to put him outside with the dogs (in a hutch) until he is used to them.
When he does this Luna is asleep so she's not doing anything either :/

Maybe let your bunny have a night light, the shadows of the night might scare your bunny.

Some bunnies get extra jumpy when it becomes dark :3

Maybe let your bunny have a night light, the shadows of the night might scare your bunny.

Some bunnies get extra jumpy when it becomes dark :3
Thank you! We got him a night light and he's stopped

This is such coincidence I just adopted my second rabbit too and my first bunnies name is luna

Latest posts

Back