Bunny spayed today! šŸ˜“

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven123

Reaction score
So she just got home and she refuses hay and greens but she will eat pellets. Iā€™m trying to tell myself that ā€œat least sheā€™s eating somethingā€ but sheā€™s not really eating a lot. Do you think I should be concerned sheā€™s not eating hay and greens or do you think she is just wanting her comfort food first. Also she is surprisingly more active than I thought sheā€™d be. Sheā€™s looking around her playpen and acting like her normal self.

Actually she just started nibbling on some hay and sheā€™s eating pellets. This is a WAY better recovery than when Hermione got spayed.

Nothing to worry about, hay eating will happen later and itā€™s great sheā€™s acting normal and eating.

Myself worried to death when Odin refused eating and just sitting in a corner after his neuter.

She just ate a piece of lettuce and is going for more. Iā€™m glad Iā€™ve seen her eat greens, pellets, and hay by the time she got home and she didnā€™t get home to long ago. This is the opposite of Hermioneā€™s spay. When Hermione got spayed she just sat in the corner and didnā€™t eat and refused the syringe. Skylar is eating a lot and even hopped around her cage a bit.

She just ate a piece of lettuce and is going for more. Iā€™m glad Iā€™ve seen her eat greens, pellets, and hay by the time she got home and she didnā€™t get home to long ago. This is the opposite of Hermioneā€™s spay. When Hermione got spayed she just sat in the corner and didnā€™t eat and refused the syringe. Skylar is eating a lot and even hopped around her cage a bit.

Hope everything goes well with the healing and you have nothing to worry about right now ā˜ŗļø

Every bunny is different, but it was good she was eating. They do generally bounce back quick--hard part was keeping them in the hutch til they healed up, 7 days is what our vet said for the girls and 4 for the boys. Have to take Nikki 3rd in next month so he'll be fully compliant. He'll be the 49th.

Every bunny is different, but it was good she was eating. They do generally bounce back quick--hard part was keeping them in the hutch til they healed up, 7 days is what our vet said for the girls and 4 for the boys. Have to take Nikki 3rd in next month so he'll be fully compliant. He'll be the 49th.
Wow thatā€™s a lot of rabbits youā€™ve gotten fixed. I will be keeping Skylar in the playpen for a month or two (until I bond her to my other bunny Hermione) Iā€™m very excited to get them both bonded so I can have them both free roam my room!

Latest posts

Back