Bunny smells like unwashed arm pit ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It certainly sounds like you are loving Clover and making her as happy as possible - what a wonderful story!

Your story about Tazzy is amazing, too.

Thanks. I sure don't discourage helping animals,but I don't want to give the wrong ideas to people. I don'tthink it's fair to the ones who can be wild like they were meant tobe. That should be the first thing considered.

We live in a rural area. Lots of people have largeexotics. Deer, Elk, big cats, etc. are seen allover. I feel bad for a lot of them cause they aren't domestictype exotics.

Definate no on the cotton tail. I work for theOSPCA and that is no cotton tail. I agree that she is a satin mix. Asfor her being fed to snakes, we get this story so much we jsut shakeourheads. At markets they are being sold for non petpurposes, however at the end of the day these people will say anythingto make a sale. I am glad you have her however because she isbeautiful.:bunnydance:

I'm sorry I don't have a solution, but this title made me bust a gust laughing :biggrin2:

I have given her a bath before out of desperation, not sure what she got into but her but was dirty and babywipes were not working. I would recommend doing it when it is warm it takes a long time to dry. She loves to play in water so it was really easy for me. I just filled the tub with a little water and Dawn dish soap. I have seen waterless shampoo before but I am not sure how well it works.

Thread is six years old. Not saying the info wouldn't be handy, but who know what ghat rabbit is up to these days.

A bath !!! if so dry clean the bunny as for cage use hot bleech water and rinse very well.
serious don't ever give a bunny a wet bath , i'm sure the petsore carries dry clean stuff for bunnies like cats they hate getting wet.

Latest posts

Back