Bunny rolling down the cage's ramp

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaRabbit

Reaction score
Hello guys! my bunny has a cage with 4 floors, and she loved it!
But today she rolled in a strange way down the ramp and in the 2nd floor, she kept her self as she felt, almost upside down! She do it normally when is relax, but not rolling on the 2nd to the 1st floor.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407843666.546403.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Rabbit Forum

It sounds like she may have startled herself with the fall, but check her over really well for any possible injury and make sure she is hopping normally.

Those ramps are really too steep and need to have a solid floor. If the levels aren't too high and far apart, your bun may be able to just jump up to the next level without the ramps. If the floors are slippery, you may need to add something with traction like thin carpeting, fleece fabric secured with binder clips, or rubber matting. If the levels are too far apart and your bun still needs something to get to the next level, you could make longer ramps with something like a thin carpeting layer. so your bun can get good traction on the ramp. Or instead of ramps you could add stepping boxes secured to the side of the cage, so your bun can get to the next level.

Carpeting should only be used if your bun doesn't chew at it, and preferably use something short and dense, that doesn't have long loops or strings.

JBun! Thanks for your answer !
I really appreciate .
Look what i do! ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407955198.651412.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back