Bunny relaxing in bunny bed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBG

Reaction score
I previously wrote a post saying that my bunny loves his new bunny bed. He's always using it now. After that posting, members asked that I post a picture of my bunny in his bed.

Before Caramel got his bunny bed, he started sleeping in his litter box.

bunny-in-litter-box.jpg

P1160024.jpg

Aww how adorable!!!

I saw some really nice small cat sized cuddle cups/beds at Ross (the discount store) for only $7, but I passed them up because I didn't think my rabbits would use them. I should go back and get a couple after seeing this!!

undergunfire wrote:
Aww how adorable!!!

I saw some really nice small cat sized cuddle cups/beds at Ross (the discount store) for only $7, but I passed them up because I didn't think my rabbits would use them. I should go back and get a couple after seeing this!!
After seeing how my little guy loves his bed, I would say, buy them. When I wrote my first post re:how to get my bunny to go into his bunny bed, I had the bed outside his condo. Caramel didn't like it there. Once we put the bed inside his condo, he loves it. I guess he figured out is cozier to sleep in the bed then on a hard floor.

Note, that Caramel will be 11 yrs old in March, so it's never to late to try new things.

:biggrin2:

undergunfire wrote:
Aww how adorable!!!

:grumpy:Unless they pee in it like most of mine do.

JadeIcing wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
Aww how adorable!!!

Yeah..mineused toas well,so i cannot have nothing like that,but i have not tried them with it for a while now..maybe i should try again.

undergunfire wrote:
Aww how adorable!!!

Even though Caramel loves his bed SO much, we had to take it away because he started chewing/pulling off the lambs-wool. What a stinker! Boy, are we disappointed :(.

JadeIcing wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
Aww how adorable!!!

Mine would pee in them too.

Those are really cute pictures though! I especially like the one of him laying in his liter box :inlove:

That is so cute!

My bun refuses to use any type of bed and prefers sleeping on the cold floor. Oh well. I'm always tempted to buy him a cute bed though!

Aww cute pictures!

I have one of those cuddle cup beds and Barnaby looves it! The one I have is small though, so the other bunnies are too big to fit in it.

Latest posts

Back