Bunny-Proofed a room!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucille

Reaction score
Finally after a week I got one room bunny-proofed for my new bunnies. It's my study/critter room where I spend a lot of time. I completely removed a closet door and put their hutch on the floor of the closet where they can run in and out of the hutch for snacks, etc.
On the other side of the room is a litter box on the floor in a corner. And there are a few carrots lying around to hopefully distract them from chewing the baseboards. So far, happily, they have left my desk alone, a prized garage sale find made of solid mahogany.

They are having a wonderful time exploring and running around. I've ordered some additional stacking cages for them and the possible babies, to be used mostly at night.

I'm very pleased that, except for a few 'cannonballs' the floor is clean. I'm hoping for the best, I'd be absolutely delighted if they were housetrained (they weren't a few days ago).

Bunnies are a joy to have around.

I think we would all love to see some photos :)

Pix soon, we are reflooring due to a recent flood. I plan to build shelves into the closet above the hutch for supplies; one large crate to hold hay and one shelf above that to hold food containers.

Latest posts

Back