Bunny pellets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toriii.2.0

Reaction score
My bunny has been on oxbow pellets since I got him but I know I’m Canada Bulk barn offers a rabbit feed and I was thinking on switching because it’s cheaper but don’t know how good it is for my bunny. I tried looking at the ingredients but I’m not 100% sure everything that is good for them. Could someone who knows what’s good for bunny feed look at the ingredients and let me know if I could feed my bunny those pellets instead or if I should stick to oxbow? It would be greatly appreciated:) also I know the coloured parts are not good for bunnies so I’d be taking those out.

Stick with Oxbow.
You want to be feeding a timothy hay based pellet.
Those bulk barn pellets are cereal grains as the first ingredients then alfalfa. Nevermind all the other junk.

Your rabbits diet should be mainly hay as well so pellets should last you a long time

Stick with Oxbow.
You want to be feeding a timothy hay based pellet.
Those bulk barn pellets are cereal grains as the first ingredients then alfalfa. Nevermind all the other junk.

Your rabbits diet should be mainly hay as well so pellets should last you a long time
Thank you so much for your feedback and he always has Timothy hay on hand!! I’ll definitely be sticking to the oxbow!!

Latest posts

Back