Bunny Passion

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunni

Reaction score
My two rabbits Mocha and Sungura had 5 kittens (baby rabbits) on May 7 2006.
Please visit my full blog by veiwng my profile and visiting my homepage (thanx)

sungura.png

mocha4.png

I also have 1 other rabbit named bugs & i haven't posted his picture yet. He is a Netherland Dwarf with grayish-brown spots on him. He's a really shy rabbit.

Jun/12/06

Today I went to go feed my rabbits and Oreo (one of the kittens) almost jumped out! Mocha also started jumping up when he saw me! My dad and I are building my rabbits a 2 or 3 story den! Its going to be so cooler than our other one that is only 1 stories. I just joined this forum 2 days ago and I am starting to like it! I love bunnies!

P.s- dont forget to vote ^_^

midnight2.png

Here is Midnight. He is the rabbit I chose to be mine out of Sungura and Mocha's Litter! He is so cute.... I play with him alot :) He likes to run and jump... i think he'll be a perfect show rabbit.

P.S- He's got little white front paws! CUTE! Feel free to put your rabbit pictures on my blog...

Here are somemore pictures....copyright Bunni all rights reserved

oreoshadowstorm.png

smokey.png

Those are 2 more of Sungi (sungura for short) and Mocha's babies. We think smokey is a girl. But so far its hard to tell what gender the babies are. We hope we get a fair amount *_*
The babies have been coping their mother for some time... its nice to see when they play with their mother. I will try to add more pictures when i can. The camera recently got full with pictures, but i had no time to edit and add captions to them. Feel free to make comment, and post your rabbit pictures.

I am trying to think of what i can do to make this blog alot more attractive! If you have any suggestions please let me know. Maybe some stories...no maybe i don't know. How about some cute pictures? That'll do... here these arent my rabbits though.

Isn't that little bun a cutie? He is like one of the cutest rabbits I have ever seen. This forum is so cool! Anyways... Let me start a bunny diary

Today the bunnies will get their first toe nail clipping! They'll also get their first flea inspection and spray! I also use wipes from petco to clean off the excess nasty yellow icky stuff :) I like spoiling my rabbits. I like treating them like people. I talk to them, tickle them and sometimes i let them play xbox with me :) . It's really fun having pets because if you dont have siblings ( i do have siblings) you have somebody to talk to or at least play with and share our emotions. I like seeing new babies. Oops I am putting things i am not supposed to in my bunny diary:brownbunny.

i think he/she is looking for their ancestors or friends!!!!!!! I love this picture! Now thats alot of cuteness!
Thats all forright now.... Bunni~
P.S- Don't feel too shy to add a post... please visit my homepage!

Yesterday I had the best rabbit moment of my life. Storm one of Sungura's kittens came to me and started licking me! I dont think I have any pictures of him yet so i'll have to do that. Storm is now my new favorite rabbit.

I fed the bunnies, pellet and hay surprise, and later they will get carrot wonder!

Please visit my homepage and dont be shy to leave some comments! I will post somemore pics later.
Bunni~

I just spent some quality time with shaow, we layed down on the bed together and climbed behing my neck! Its hard not knowing what gender shadow is yet. Anyone have a way to tell what gender a rabbit is when it is young? Later on i Will take some cute pictures of shadow and the others. Sungura was hogging all the water from her babies, but she later let them have the rest. My dad and I are looking at some ideas for rabbit dens.... anyone know a section in this forum with good rabbit dens. Or just post your den on my blog... i dont mind.

I have a story iam writing for later. possibly i will post it here...

So... what else. oh rabbit diary.

the rabbits just got some more hay and water. its a hot day here and later on its excersie time. I am waiting for later to take some cute pictures

Bunni~

Woha! You must of been very hyper when you wrote this thread! Or you are a very hyper person anyway ;)Great pictures and stuff! They are all so cute! I put both down too on my vote. It is impossible to say which rabbit cuter!

not exactly :) but i do love my rabbits. I take pictures of them all the time! and i just got new to this video thing on the thread, and i had just taken a video... hmm? thanx for the comment!

stormie.png

There is storm! Lovely isn't whatever his/or her gender will be!

today the bunnies got pellets only because the hay rab out yesterday... gonna have to get more of that eh? and another video will be posted on my homepage

I have put the video that I tried to get yesterday on my homepage. I finally got that picture of storm up! He/she got up close! Cute though...

Bunni~

Your Mocha is soo cute! (All your bunnies are cute..but I have a special place in my heart for dutch :) He looks a little like my max, but his coloring is a little lighter. Adorable!

-Haley

Latest posts

Back