BUNNY OWNERS IN CARDIFF UK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caramel

Reaction score
hi guys i was wondering how many bunny ownersare there in cardiff and what vet do you take your bunny to, i need totake caramel for her jabs and need to enquire how much it will be toget her spayed but i had some negative feed back from a friend about acertain vet store and therefore i am asking where do you take yourloved one

Just noticed this message - have you had anyluck finding a vet? I'[m not much help to you I'm afraid asI'm from Newport, I use Summerhill Vets. I think it cost around £35 -£40 to get Bugsy spayed - only a few short weeks ago and already I'veforgotten!

Jabs for Neddy at the above vets are done in 2 visits. Firstvisit cost £11. They have a bunny-mad nurse who's pushing abunny package, jabs, chipping and a couple of other things for £44.

I've never seen anyone other than us from Wales on this forum - let alone anyone from Cardiff.

hi hun still no luck on vets round here, i haveseen one other person from cardiff but that was when i first joined andhavent seen him/her since and cant remember their name so as to pmthem

I'm due at the vets next week - not for me ofcourse!:D I'll ask them if they can recommend anyone who'sgood with rabbits:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back