Bunny Nicknames

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

JingleBellTheBunny

Reaction score
Hello! Put down the nicknames that you call your rabbits here!

I call Bullseye many nicknames, I call him stinker-butt because it seems like he knows how to get me frustrated. I also call him my little lovebug because he's can be very affectionate at times. I also call him mister because he's a boy, that's pretty self-explanatory.

I'm curious to what nicknames you guys give your rabbits!

Mariam+Theo

Reaction score
Technically Theo is a nickname, and he is only called Theodore when I'm mad at him. I also call Theo mister (@BullseyeTheJerseyWooly)! Some other nicknames for Theo: theos, fio, bunster, O, and stinker. Sometimes I call him "you" if he is doing something bad. For example, I would yell: "Hey you, cut that out! You know you're not supposed to chew that!"

JingleBellTheBunny

Reaction score
Technically Theo is a nickname, and he is only called Theodore when I'm mad at him. I also call Theo mister (@BullseyeTheJerseyWooly)! Some other nicknames for Theo: theos, fio, bunster, O, and stinker. Sometimes I call him "you" if he is doing something bad. For example, I would yell: "Hey you, cut that out! You know you're not supposed to chew that!"
Those are great nicknames. Bunster is a really cute nickname! ♥♥♥

Nancy McClelland

Larry
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Cosmo is shedding, we call him "Scruffles" as he looks terrible. Nick is also called "Rocket" as he is very fast and runs all over the room and jumps up on the dresser which is no small feat. Our avatar was Bunnicula or Nikki, queen of the sleeping rabbits!

HalaBuns

Reaction score
Gigi gets called G, Gigi-Belle and Baby G

Kiki gets Kiki Bear, Little Lion (she’s a lionhead / harlequin mix)
Little Sass and Grouch. She’s so moody 😂

They both get called Babies or Little Nuggets when I greet them both together

Max's hooman

Reaction score

I call Bullseye many nicknames, I call him stinker-butt because it seems like he knows how to get me frustrated. I also call him my little lovebug because he's can be very affectionate at times. I also call him mister because he's a boy, that's pretty self-explanatory.

I call Max by a couple of nicknames "My little cilantro" because it's his favorite. " Little garlic butt" LoL when he runs around he lets off a kinda garlic scent. And finally I also call him
"Sweet boy" I love him soon much.

Attachments

Hermelin

Reaction score
Odin nicknames are: Lilleskutt, skuttis (eng. skippy), Råttan (eng. rat), Tjockis (eng. fatty), gris (eng. pig) and Bebis (eng. Baby).

Torstens nicknames are: Toste, blindstyre (means you are blind) and skvättis (eng. skittish)

Embla nickname are: Bambi because she looks like bambi on ice when she walks and klumpeduns which just means she’s clumsy 🤣

Not the best nicknames for my bunch 😅

Scarlette

Reaction score
Corrie's Nicknames! : CorCor, Sweetie (Only my mom calls him that), 兔子 (Chinese for rabbit), and Fattie (Since all Corrie does is eat XD)

Kim2021

Reaction score

bugs & bunny

ArtistChibi

Potato Artist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I call Tu Shen "Shen-baby" or "Stinker Butt". Depending on whether or not I'm just calling out to him to see what he's doing, or if he decides to be a silly bug and prove just how smart he is.

Latest posts