Bunny Nicknames

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JingleBellTheBunny

Reaction score
Hello! Put down the nicknames that you call your rabbits here!

I call Bullseye many nicknames, I call him stinker-butt because it seems like he knows how to get me frustrated. I also call him my little lovebug because he's can be very affectionate at times. I also call him mister because he's a boy, that's pretty self-explanatory.

I'm curious to what nicknames you guys give your rabbits!

Technically Theo is a nickname, and he is only called Theodore when I'm mad at him. I also call Theo mister (@BullseyeTheJerseyWooly)! Some other nicknames for Theo: theos, fio, bunster, O, and stinker. Sometimes I call him "you" if he is doing something bad. For example, I would yell: "Hey you, cut that out! You know you're not supposed to chew that!"

Technically Theo is a nickname, and he is only called Theodore when I'm mad at him. I also call Theo mister (@BullseyeTheJerseyWooly)! Some other nicknames for Theo: theos, fio, bunster, O, and stinker. Sometimes I call him "you" if he is doing something bad. For example, I would yell: "Hey you, cut that out! You know you're not supposed to chew that!"

Those are great nicknames. Bunster is a really cute nickname! ♥️♥️♥️

I call Bullseye many nicknames, I call him stinker-butt because it seems like he knows how to get me frustrated. I also call him my little lovebug because he's can be very affectionate at times. I also call him mister because he's a boy, that's pretty self-explanatory.

I call Max by a couple of nicknames "My little cilantro" because it's his favorite. " Little garlic butt" LoL when he runs around he lets off a kinda garlic scent. And finally I also call him
"Sweet boy" I love him soon much.

Attachments

• IMG_20200627_063722403.jpg
    IMG_20200627_063722403.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 1
Odin nicknames are: Lilleskutt, skuttis (eng. skippy), Råttan (eng. rat), Tjockis (eng. fatty), gris (eng. pig) and Bebis (eng. Baby).

Torstens nicknames are: Toste, blindstyre (means you are blind) and skvättis (eng. skittish)

Embla nickname are: Bambi because she looks like bambi on ice when she walks and klumpeduns which just means she’s clumsy 🤣

Not the best nicknames for my bunch 😅

Corrie's Nicknames! : CorCor, Sweetie (Only my mom calls him that), 兔子 (Chinese for rabbit), and Fattie (Since all Corrie does is eat XD)

bugs & bunny

Clementine. I call her big bunny. My mother calls her "Monster"

Cute pic of her and her babies chonky lil legs.

Attachments

• 20210114_233821.jpg
    20210114_233821.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20210204_141006.jpg
    20210204_141006.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back