bunny nibbled on twinkie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnypop

Reaction score
my bunny snuck in my brother's room and started eating a twinkie he left on the floor. when i caught him and picked it up it only had a small chunk missing so i assume he only took a couple bites.

i think he'll be okay as long as he eats his hay and drinks water, but i just want to make sure

He'll most likely be fine. I've caught my bunny eating way worse things like drywall (we patched it, and our bunny acted completely normal eating hay and everything). While bunnies are fragile they can also have stomachs of steel sometimes. As long he's eating and drinking probably be okay especially with just a few bites).

He'll most likely be fine. I've caught my bunny eating way worse things like drywall (we patched it, and our bunny acted completely normal eating hay and everything). While bunnies are fragile they can also have stomachs of steel sometimes. As long he's eating and drinking probably be okay especially with just a few bites).

mine has definitelyyyy eaten some questionable things such as a whole finger and a half off of a latex glove which later came out as bits and pieces in his poop. i just wanted to make sure that he would be okay since he's never eaten a pastry or any sugary food like this before. he's eating a lot of hay and drank some water so i'm sure he'll be alright :)

One of my rabbits ate a few bites of dry chicken breasts we gave as compost/scraps to our flock of chickens. It must of got flung over the fence to our rabbit paddock. He was fine. Still alive. 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back