Bunny needs a new home in Orange County CA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitluvr04

Reaction score
My sister needs to find her rabbit Tod a newhome. He is 6 months old. He is a big boy. His father is a dwarf Hototand his mother is ....shoot i forgot her breed but I will post it whenI ask my sis. He needs to find him a home soon. He is free to a lovinghome. He comes with some supplies. Pm me if you are interested.

well....if it really needs to be done i might beable to help..i live in santa clarita...i dont think its too far away.why cant your sister keep her? is she fixed? what supplies does shecome with?I dont really have room but if needed i could find someone tohelp

He is a male and he is 6 months old, so the vetsaid he was too young to be spayed. She cant keep him anymore becauseshe wants him to have a better life:?

I wish I lived closer, I would take himin a second! But you live like 3000 miles away, and it is just too muchof a trip :) I would seriously consider putting him on petfinder.org'sclassified ad section, I always get GREAT response from them :)

~Amy

Latest posts

Back