bunny MUSIC for SLEEPING and CALMING

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiloTheBunny101

Reaction score
Hi all! Hope you and your Bun Bun have been having a wonderful day!! I sure know Milo has ( more about Milo and my day is in my blog which is in the blog forum) !!

Recently iv’e come across this amazing 5 hour long music for rabbits! Bunnies need to sleep for around 6 to 8 hours everyday! They normally do this in daytime! I find that Milo doesn’t like sleeping much and just wants lots of cuddles!

This music is very soothing for rabbits and all the comments are extremely positive!

As soon as I played this, my rabbit snuggled in his favourite corner and rested. Eventually, he fell asleep!!
This music is also good for de-stressing your bunny!

Humans can also relax to this too!!

Hi all! Hope you and your Bun Bun have been having a wonderful day!! I sure know Milo has ( more about Milo and my day is in my blog which is in the blog forum) !!

Recently iv’e come across this amazing 5 hour long music for rabbits! Bunnies need to sleep for around 6 to 8 hours everyday! They normally do this in daytime! I find that Milo doesn’t like sleeping much and just wants lots of cuddles!

This music is very soothing for rabbits and all the comments are extremely positive!

As soon as I played this, my rabbit snuggled in his favourite corner and rested. Eventually, he fell asleep!!
This music is also good for de-stressing your bunny!

Humans can also relax to this too!!

Thanks for sharing! It’s always nice to find music tailored to rabbits or other animals!

Thank you so much everyone for sharing❤

My own experience as a musician is that pets also enjoy repetition. So, I often record just 1-2 blocks of calm classical music and put it on repeat. And throughout the years my dearest Bonnies have all had their own sweet response to that familiarity. 🐇

Latest posts

Back