Bunny love! Mine doesn't lick!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floyd2019

Reaction score
I always post looking for health advice on here but as I was cuddling my boy I wanted to post about his strange way of showing love!
I have read so much about rabbits kissing you and licking you to show love but my bunny does not do this! He licks everything from walls to carpets to fabrics, but only occasionally skin. What he like is snuggling up real close to you and pressing his nose to your lips for kisses from you!!
He loves being kissed all over his little bunny face and it is so freaking cute! He closes his eyes and pushes into it! I don't know if it feels nice or he thinks I'm grooming him?? But he loves it and it's how i figure he loves me back haha
Anyone elses bunny love kisses like this!??

I think bunny just show their love in their own quirky ways. Which it’s really cute and fit their personalities [emoji5]

My doe, every time she sees me she will start to stomp while grunting running around in the pen like crazy until I step in and will jump up onto my knees when I squat down or she will just put her head on my legs. She will close her eyes and drole while I pet her. She often stomp and grunt to tell what she feels, she have a grumpy grunt, happy grunting and so on.

She never does this to other people and sometimes I can get kisses from her. But she will always leave a wet spot after being cuddled and she love cuddling up in my arms.

While one of my bucks will run away when he sees a hand. But if you put the face near he will put his head down and accept kisses.

Yep, they definitely show love in different ways. Bugs is very demanding and knows what he wants when he wants it. He will only lick me if I pet him exactly how he likes it. Evie is not as outgoing as Bugs and is easily scared. She isn't demanding at all and seems to have the "If it isn't a bother to you" mindset. If I'm busy, she won't ask for attention at all. She prefers when I go to her to give her attention. She isn't a licker but she will give nose boops. Below is Bugs asking for attention, picture quality isn't great.20190817_065647.jpeg

Latest posts

Back