Bunny Licking Me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milousmom

Reaction score
This is such a random post but I just wanted to share that Milou has started licking me all the time recently. As I type this, he's licking my jeans and it tickles and I just wanted y'all to know 'cause I know you'll understand haha.

My bunny grooms me in the middle of the night lol. Right now my bed is currently blocked off cuz she kept peeing in it, but usually me, her, and at least one of the dogs would sleep in the bed.

She has two modes, run around and jump onto and off of the bed or she'll sit there for hours licking me. I usually half wake up to either feel her hopping on my face or licking me.

Cute!

My bunny grooms me in the middle of the night lol. Right now my bed is currently blocked off cuz she kept peeing in it, but usually me, her, and at least one of the dogs would sleep in the bed.

She has two modes, run around and jump onto and off of the bed or she'll sit there for hours licking me. I usually half wake up to either feel her hopping on my face or licking me.

licking means that the bunny trusts you and loves you very much.

Latest posts

Back