Bunny kisses??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
Okay....

WHO nipped over to BC, stole my Jezebel and replaced her with a kissing rabbit?

I just do not understand her kissing lately, sure I have trained themto take craisins from me and then I sneak a kiss out of them whilepassing the craisin on over to them BUT this?? It's just plain odd, Ihave not changed my perfume, cream or any other "grooming" product inwhich to instill such love out of her! HEY, I am not complaining atall, I just find it odd (perhaps she is just sucking up for Christmas,who knows?)

LOL

Anyhoot, just thought I would share this wonderful albeitrare personality trait she has been exhibiting now for days

Cher

LOL! Bo has always given kisses, but goes through stages where I swear he's trying to make out with me!

He will come "flying" up in my lap and give me a few huge kisses andnose rubs and off he goes again, only to repeat this over a few minuteslater.

Aww, Jezzz!! That pretty girl doesn'twant anything other than to tell her mom she loves and appreciatesher. What a little doll.

You must be doing something right! Enjoy every minute of it.

-Carolyn

Cher, when you figure out what changed, can Iplease be the first to know? Chernish is mean and does not kiss me,sometimes if I demand it too much he'll give me one lick.:(
He kisses my husband a lot.

Well, whaddayathink about that???? Spend abit of time with 'ol Sebastianthe smooching bunny and his crazy human folks (whilst in the midst ofan attempted bunny rescue) and returns to Mum a "kissingrabbit"....Hmmmmm....

Raspberry

LOL

Raspberry, ya think? I knew something must of gotten into her, NOW Iknow :p but how ever can I use the word blame when somethingthis magical came out of her attempted Spice and Mocha rescue?

*grin grin*

Abby is our kissing bunny. She'll get aggressiveabout it at times too, moving my hand into a better position or my chinwith her nose or whatnot. I love it though.

Latest posts

Back