Bunny kisses or am I just salty?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baska

Reaction score
Anybody have their bun lick ya? (I'mfirst time bunny owner so it's a bit odd...) Just wondering if it couldbe cause I'm salty or something lol...Also, I've gotten a harness forJack, but he attacks it every time he sees it. I tried alittle dog collar on him and he seemed ok...just thought the harnesswould be better for him...Is it ok to just keep a collar on him and lethim hop around while attatched to the leash? .... AND on acute note...I have a 8 year old Chiuaua/Lassa mix dog(his name isRupert), I just introduced him to Jack...they were licking eachotherand playing a "catch me if you can" game! I fell to the floorlaughing....Jack is turning out to be quite a character! Iguess I won't get a second bun...Rupert's perfect in Jacks' books (orso it seems)...

~Karly~

Aww you bun and pup sound so sweet. Mybun, Pip, licks me all the time too. I think it is anaffectionate lick, but I could be wrong. Have funwith your bun!! :p

yes licking is a sign that they appreciateyou! I'd make sure that if you take Jackoutsidethat you put on the harness. A collar isvery easy for them to get out of in case they panic or getscared. I believe it was Pamnock who informed us that areason why bunnies my get scared from a harness is because it remindsthem of a snake wrapping around them. I'd try to distractyour bun with food while you put the harness on.

Good luck!

-Carrie

PS: sounds like you have a real good team between the two of your animals...sounds like fun!

Latest posts

Back