Bunny Intwodushions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello all yoou udder bunnies out dere, dis is banjo from oz here to intwoduce all my mummys bunnies,
my name is banjo (aka mythical goric- i told my mum id pwefer to be called banjo) im a 5 mth old black mini lop.... im by far the most handsomest bunny here! i wive wif my gf (wife so she calls herself), asooka she is an angora lop. i fink my mum put me wif her cause im da only one dat could handle her!!!
then mum got the udder mini lop bucks (waste of space really.. i can do all da girls here all by myself) peter and coffee. da udder girls are cinnamon and paprika. they is kinda cute but not as hot as my gal!
so dats all da lops, then mum went and got big bunnies - why? when mini lops are da best? she is kinda silly like dat but ssshhhh. da biggest girl is charlotte, she just had babies. da udder three are family so dey are wiving together for now. deres da dad bunny ugly bob - i think he is ugly compared to me!!!, da mum is naomi - silly name for a bunny i fought! and dere son skywalker - da lil girl here named him poor guy!!!
i heard mum saying she wants some rexes too??? whats a rexes???? hope its not anudder dog.. mums dog finks he is our friend... he aint my firend but he dont understand much
anyways gotta go before mum finks id ranned away.
banjo over and out

wekecum, caramel and eyore, irish dwarf lop eared rabbits!!caramel female-my humum is out at skool, so hi there all u buns! i hd 2 learn the password, but now i noes it!!! anyways, im a 5moth old, dwarfnlop eared bu. i have black ears and nose, and som gre at my hind legs, aka, a lovely bunny!!

i hte the lead and harness...i am very bossy. and im incharge of the food bowl. i am a gud jumper. i jumped out of my "cell" on time, my humum took a heart attack! lol. im a big bun. i can take care of my selves. my humum complains.... i bite, stracth, growl, hey its my hormones! its not my fault. i do get bad moods but.. she said she will take me to the vets, so i will not be like this next month.... i had joesph frnsic as a hutch mte. he was my bro. but he was sick, and is up the clouds...... so my humum went to the breeeeder and got my other bro from my litter. joe fransic, comes 2 me in drems.

anyways ill let you talk 2 my bro.

eyore, hi there...im, um, sshhyyy. and run away when my humaum comes over to me.. she says she will fix it... she says im just nervous.....i had 2 be separated from my sister, because i started to mate with he. i dont think there is any thing wrong with it:D:pmy humom will get me "fixed"wats that mean?? im not broke???

ii am a male dwarf lop eared rabbit,,, iii loovve the harnessss. i get to go on little walks. i feel morre coonfident affter...

i am picky about my food, i leave 2 things out when i eat. my humman says she will fix it..... i dont have much else to say.. so i hope i will have some new friends...

(and lady/doe friends aswell:biggrin2::p:D)

BAI FROM CARAMEL AND EYORE!!!!!!:runningrabbit:

Hi, my name is Atia! I'm a little baby right now, only about 3 months old, but I'm still the cutest ball of fluff on this side of the east coast. I like to sniff around, explore, and chew the carpet (until I get caught)! I'm a little shy right now, but I'm starting to get bolder.

My human is Melody, and she treats me very well. We live in her apartment on campus, and she lets me run all around all day. It's very fun to explore all the boxes and furniture she has. Sometimes I crawl in her back pack and fall asleep.

I have pictures up somewhere else on the forums, but I'm always looking for bunny friends!

<3 Atia

Hi there all you other buns!

I'd like to introduce myself but my new humans haven't given me a name yet! I'm 11 weeks old and still a bit wary of my new humans.

I'm black otter in colour and I have grey eyes. I am a very handsome bun. My brother is also black otter but he has brown eyes.

My brother really likes carrot tops, he goes crazy for them. They are very tasty. I like thistle better myself, although I got a bit put off when the thorns pricked my tongue.

My brother and I live outside in our very own hutch. We get to have a run and do a few binkies in the backyard everyday (I really look forward to this) and also get to run around and make a mess inside.

Nomaru, I know it was a long time ago when you posted you lording pic but I just wanted to say it's really awesome! I want one just like it. Your name is really cool too, I hope I get a name like that!

You have some competition competition though, I'm the new lord here!

Hi all this is storm.

My slave is Katt. Now a little about me.
I am a netherland dwarf.
I only came home about 2 weeks ago. But already love it.
I sleep in bed with mom and chase the two dogs around the house.
They are really sacred pf my 2# self.
As far as I am consernd I have the best life ever.
I heard mom on the phone with this lady of a rabbit that needs a home.
I thought i was going to get a girlfriend nope.
g2g moms up.

Hai I be Appa. I was named after that flyin bisun from dat show my mommy wreally likes. Anywaiz, I have a sister named Basil. She lyks to destroy things. And so now whenever I destroy tings, my mommy blames Basil because she thinks I am a little angel and never catches me! Hehehehahahahahaha.
I was sick when I wuz a baby. I gotted the 'rye neck'. My mommy was mean and putting this weird stick thing in my mouth and squirting medicine dat smelled lyk grapes on my tounge. It was GROSS! Den she started giving my little pieces of fruit! They were yummy! But they had a weird taste. And they had crused up white gross stuff on top, but the fruit and karots were too yummy for my to kare!

I am a Mini Lop. Yush, I gots loppy ears. My stoopid hooman mommy keeps sayin she gonna eat them. Grr! My sister keeps yellin at me to get off, so bai!

Hai I'm Basil. I have loppy ears and white wit black speckles. I'm so cute! Hehehe. My bruther is Appa. He is SOOOOOOO annoying! I like digging at things, biting things, chewin things, tearing up karpet, chewing on doors, unattatching my waterbottle, leaving coco puffs on the ground (Tehehe) and kicking bedding out of my lytter boxxie and cage. I dun lyk people taking picture of me when I eats. Everywun calls me fat. I can't help it! *sniff*
I like kicking my feets back and layin on da ground. This fat orange kat likes to go in the room when my auntie is in there and watch us. It is such a weirdo. My mommy never plays wit me anymore, but my auntie always does. So I feel sphecial.
I gotsta go now. BAI!

LOLOLOL IT'S ME, BASIL!
Basil_Boo_2_by_BinkyLove.jpg

Death to all hoomans. ~ ♥ Appa
Appa_Dressed_Up_by_BinkyLove.jpg

good after noon bunnyworld. roxy rabbit here on the forum for the first time. i am a standard otter rex who lives with her toybun (he's 6mths im 3 yrs). his name is hartleybun, also an otter rex. my first buck, hartley, passed away recently. dont think that my pet is very imaginative when it comes to names!

am going to settle down with a nice carrot and have a look round the site. hopefully there will be some other otters out there:)

We're otters! And we have names now! ;) I'm Tug and my brother is Inky. This is us at Christmas (we've grown up a bit since then, Inky's ears have lopped). Nice to meet you all!

Picture133-1.jpg

Hewwo everybodie! I'm Piffy!

My mummie (angelh), daddie, Uncle W and Aunt X brought me home 2 days ago. I wuf them alreadie!

Mummie is worried she's not taking good enough care of me, so she signed up on RO the first day she got me. Please be patient with my mummie, she can get really overprotective and ask LOTS of questions!

Mummie's opened a blog for me too in the blog thread. Do hop over to read it, and let's hope mummie updates it often!

:angelandbunny:

hi my name is

STORM

I am a netherland dwarf and very special to my mom. I am all grey and have a huge cage I came form a bad place but we dont talk about it here. Anyway nice to meet yall all I share a account with my mom

Hi all!

I'm Major Jasper Oreo Willow of the bunny kingdom but you can call me Jazz ;)

My new mommy came to collect me a few days ago. Actually she really came to get her other bunnies another hutch but I was just too cute to resist so she took me home too!

I'm a 10 week old Nethie X Rex and my mommy made me my very own blog so please check it out! I'm very adventurous and get up to a lot of mischief!

Nice to meet you all!

I'm Miley :)
Ima french loppy. I have a wanna be brother Clyde but thankfully he's too big of a baby to be on here yet : )

Mommy says he's a french loppy just like me so I should like him but I don't believe her.
He isn't just like me - I'm much cuter : )

Hai bunnays, I'm Nibbles Cuddlebun! My hoomin has way too many nicknames for meh. Some of dem you willy don't wanna hear.
Anyways, I wuv to throw shoes awound by their shoewaces, and I am an escape artist! :)
Nice to meet all of you!

ello everybunny,

My name is Misery, awful name specilly when the caretaker calls me MIS yuck i hate it i am a broken chocolate mini rex and my girlfriends name is Tootsie Pop she is very pretty (shes a little on the large side but hay i love her)

well hello then

Misery

hello millllllllkshaake here..............................:wave:

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooop. ims called milkshake yar and i like eating becuz itz fun and i like going for a poop.:bunnybutt:did u no that i likke eating. and my boyfriend ginger said one day thatz i shud go on a DIET!!!!!!!???????? what iz a diet? i meanz i likkee poop i likkee that goodness and thwat its final. why doswent ginger leves me alone when im going for a poop, itz private i dont want him tryin to nick my space to poop. why cwant he leves me in PEEEEEEEECEE imz jus' sad now...:bigtears:and he just pushe me in da corner. now, now NO ONE PUTS BUNNY IN DA CORNER. so what is a diet?? pleseeeeeeee reply cos it might be summin important:bunnydance:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww i feel sorry for u minirexlover89 wrote:
ello everybunny,

My name is Misery, awful name specilly when the caretaker calls me MIS yuck i hate it i am a broken chocolate mini rex and my girlfriends name is Tootsie Pop she is very pretty (shes a little on the large side but hay i love her)

well hello then

Misery

Hewo!!! My name iz Fwed! (Mummeh says iz 'Fred', I likes mi wai betters!) Iz just a widdle baba wabbit, waz born 28 August, but iz kwik lerner! Fudge, mi fwend, she no can uze pooter, an she 4!!!
Iz a mini-lop mummeh says, but iz tinkin iz a wonky lop cuz I has only one ear! My wabbit mummeh cheweded it off wen I was wealy widdle! Iz ok though, mummeh wuvs me lots even widout it!

Wuv Fwed

Hewo evwybunny :wave:. Mie name is Bo-Peep an i am wun yeer old an ive bin weedin orl yor posts an i iz feelin sowwy for Misery hoo dunt likehiz name an por baba Fwed hooz norty wabbit mammybittid hiz eerrite offso i fort i wud say dote wully i will be yor fwend and eniwaze i fink yor hoomans still lub yoo:kiss1:

Orlso,my fwend Klowey pushiz me out ov the litter tway so i kan simperfize wiv milkshake. i dote no wot a diet iz but it sownds bad to me :shock:

Anywaze, i av to go now bikoz mie mammy sez i av to go lukkin for my sheeps. I dote fink ile find eni bikos i dote no wot sheeps luk like :dunnoi dote like to tell mie mammy that thoecos she sez i am a vewy bwainy wabbit an i dote wanna upset hur.

Bie bie for now noo fwends,

B-P
xxx

i wis riggins!!!!i am the bweed amwican fuzzy wop!!!i have(o where is the cap key???)BAD dadwuff it itchy and i is leving to go to a wet mean vet(o where is the bwac space!!??)

Latest posts

Back