Bunny hormones?!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arloismybunny

Reaction score
Arlo is just crazy tonight. He’s 3 months old and I’ve had him for 1 month. He’s more crazy tonight than he’s ever been! He’s moving his litter box and going behind it, he spilled some of his water, he’s biting his litter box, he keep knocking down his hidey house, he keeps hopping up onto my lap trying to bite my hair, he literally attempted to eat my phone at one point. He also keeps circling me and buzzing. Is this normal? *also he has a molt line on his head and he’s slowly starting to shed* (idk why the picture is so blurry)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 9
Arlo is just crazy tonight. He’s 3 months old and I’ve had him for 1 month. He’s more crazy tonight than he’s ever been! He’s moving his litter box and going behind it, he spilled some of his water, he’s biting his litter box, he keep knocking down his hidey house, he keeps hopping up onto my lap trying to bite my hair, he literally attempted to eat my phone at one point. He also keeps circling me and buzzing. Is this normal? *also he has a molt line on his head and he’s slowly starting to shed* (idk why the picture is so blurry)
I meant to put this in behavior oops

Latest posts

Back